Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A couple of Passport Renewal questions.

A couple of Passport Renewal questions.

Old May 31st 2012, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to all
Default A couple of Passport Renewal questions.

So my daughters passport is up for renewal and I am confused with the question regarding my husband. In section 2 it asks, His citizenship at the time of her birth and his immigration status in the UK. Well he is American (that clears that up), but what do I put for his immigration status. He only ever goes there on business or to visit and he was in the USA when she was born.

Also the person I have got to countersign has signed her Profession (totally legibly), but not in Capital Letters. I am wondering if they will return it for that reason. I did call the passport line in the UK and they couldn't answer my questions.

Thanks everyone.
Old May 31st 2012, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A couple of Passport Renewal questions.

Originally Posted by Sharron_
Well he is American (that clears that up), but what do I put for his immigration status.
The correct answer is "none". He has no immigration status in the UK. This is perfectly okay.

Also the person I have got to countersign has signed her Profession (totally legibly), but not in Capital Letters. I am wondering if they will return it for that reason.
I doubt they'll return it.

Ian