No
42.31%
Only for this case
5.77%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Couey Gets Death Penalty

Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Couey Gets Death Penalty

Originally Posted by Ray
Don't the anti-death penalty people have anything to say ....
Ahem!

We aren't looking at it case-by-case; the justice system is a joke, when you get 100% accurate convictions then you could persuade me to support capital punishment.

Look how many people are being released on those DNA projects: http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Don't the anti-death penalty people have anything to say ....
Before DNA I was not for it, after living here and one week after another some gruesome crime is in the headline's I've now become all in favor of the death penalty.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:39 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

This was one case that I had to turn the channel when they started with the details, that poor poor girl, I say give him death.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:48 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
He will go to Stark prison ...a very apt name ...
One of my neighbours was a guard there when Bundy was given the chop. This crime happened in my county they searched for her all over the forest it is truely sickening that this bastard is playing the system. I'll do the cnut my pleasure.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 11:38 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

I would be more interested in the 5 people that voted "No."

Sorry Ray, you're right. Jumping the gun a little (tried to speed read the article).

My opinion is that he should. I'm pro Death Penalty, especially in this case.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:04 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm number 6 on the no's.

I dont agree with the death penalty my viewt doesnt change because of the horror of the crime. This does not mean I do not think people should be punished but I do not believe we have the right to take a life.

If someone were to murder someone I cared about would I want them to die? Yes, Probably, and I would probably would want to kill them myself. But that is why I would not be on the jury.

And no, I do not have children before you ask, but there are children in my life who I love and care about and would do anything to protect.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass

I dont agree with the death penalty my viewt doesnt change because of the horror of the crime.
Absolutely, emotion has no place in the justice system.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:31 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Absolutely, emotion has no place in the justice system.
Yes I agree I won't be sorry when they top the scum
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:01 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I've said it before and I'll say it again......when these nonce cases are found guilty they should lock them up in a womens prison after the trial and before the sentencing........by the time the sentencing hearing comes around they'll have suffered an horriffic but justified death (...mysteriously ), it'll save the tax payers a fortune on keeping them alive for 15 to 20 years on death row
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:05 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I'm number 6 on the no's.

I dont agree with the death penalty my viewt doesnt change because of the horror of the crime. This does not mean I do not think people should be punished but I do not believe we have the right to take a life.

If someone were to murder someone I cared about would I want them to die? Yes, Probably, and I would probably would want to kill them myself. But that is why I would not be on the jury.

And no, I do not have children before you ask, but there are children in my life who I love and care about and would do anything to protect.
Well when those children are your own flesh and blood and more important than even your own life and some sick deviant has used them for his/her own sexual gratification and then snubbed out their innocent lives in the hope of making their crime go undiscovered...... you will probably join the right thinking majority and realise that these people cannot be swayed from their natural sexual preferences and orientation and therefore its safest for all to execute them.

I would seriously quite happily apply for that job and gain tremendous job satisfaction from it.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:22 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Rushman

I would seriously quite happily apply for that job and gain tremendous job satisfaction from it.
Oi fukface behind the queue
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
Oi fukface behind the queue
I said it in 2005 ....Johnny come lately.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:34 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse me .. it will need a professional ....
wth his own tools ...
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Excuse me .. it will need a professional ....
wth his own tools ...
Your guns would be too quick.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:40 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Your guns would be too quick.
Who mentioned guns ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.