No
42.31%
Only for this case
5.77%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Couey Gets Death Penalty

Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:55 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Couey Gets Death Penalty

Couey guilty of murdering Jessica Lunsford

Read the article, look at the picture of the young girl and vote.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Couey Gets Death Penalty

Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
Couey guilty of murdering Jessica Lunsford

Read the article, look at the picture of the young girl and vote.
Jumping the gun there ...No death sentence yet ......

Anyway he has to finish his coloring books first ...
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Jumping the gun there ...No death sentence yet ......

Anyway he has to finish his coloring books first ...
he's been colouring them all through the hearing, it's all a facade imo....weird evil dude

imo the death penalty is to good for him. he should be put in a box and buried alive and long may he rot in hell.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit View Post
he's been colouring them all through the hearing, it's all a facade imo....weird evil dude

imo the death penalty is to good for him. he should be put in a box and buried alive and long may he rot in hell.
This murder occured just up the road from me ....
No matter if he is given the death sentence... he will die
of old age or at the hand of Big Bubba...
Death sentences take 20 year to get to fruition ..
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

This murder occured just up the road from me ....
No matter if he is given the death sentence... he will die
of old age or at the hand of Big Bubba...
Death sentences take 20 year to get to fruition ..
but still ray, being fed and watered is too good for him ...hope someone does him in while in the prison.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:21 pm
Ray

but still ray, being fed and watered is too good for him ...hope someone does him in while in the prison.
He will go to Stark prison ...a very apt name ...
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have to open the link to vote. I'm with you TruBrit...I hope the evil bugger rots in hell for what he did to that poor little mite.:curse: :curse:
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:39 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

This man is the scum of the earth..... hopefully there will be a Big Bubba in prison who will pay him a visit or two.......

Nancy Grace will be screeching tonight.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DollyLlama View Post
This man is the scum of the earth..... hopefully there will be a Big Bubba in prison who will pay him a visit or two.......

Nancy Grace will be screeching tonight.
lol go nancy

did you hear she'd got an acting role in a court tv show to be aired later this month?
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:51 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

lol go nancy

did you hear she'd got an acting role in a court tv show to be aired later this month?
we will never hear the end of that!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

we will never hear the end of that!
i think i'm right in saying that, only heard the end bit of it earlier this morning on the news. i'll be in blighty and miss her debut....shame LOL
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:57 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

i think i'm right in saying that, only heard the end bit of it earlier this morning on the news. i'll be in blighty and miss her debut....shame LOL
I don't think she will be "acting" much! probably just play her usual self
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

I don't think she will be "acting" much! probably just play her usual self

exactly
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:04 pm
Ray

Don't the anti-death penalty people have anything to say ....
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

Don't the anti-death penalty people have anything to say ....
they'll be along

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.