Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

costs in london regarding K3

costs in london regarding K3

Old Sep 30th 2002, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default costs in london regarding K3

Hi everyone, im trying to find out how much this visa is going to cost my husband when i eventually have to go to london, so he can send me the money,
i need to know how much the medical costs? for and adult and the cost for a child (if there is any difference)
How much does the visa cost?
If there is any other costs relating to the embassy, i just want to make sure i have sufficient money with me. Thanks
Old Sep 30th 2002, 11:32 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: costs in london regarding K3

Originally posted by mrsstrickland:
Hi everyone, im trying to find out how much this visa is going to cost my husband when i eventually have to go to london, so he can send me the money,
i need to know how much the medical costs? for and adult and the cost for a child (if there is any difference)
How much does the visa cost?
If there is any other costs relating to the embassy, i just want to make sure i have sufficient money with me. Thanks
Hi,

Costs for London

Filing I-130 = $130

Interview = $325 for each applicant (this used to be in several parts for the interview and visa but they have now made it one payment)

Medical = £125 for those aged 15 and over; £45 for those aged 14 and under

You also have to pay for any jabs you need but you can get all the jabs for free from your GP (although mine is charging me £10 for the letter with all my jabs on!)

Other costs involved

Police certificates UK = £10
Police certificates EU countries = upto 20 euros
Photos = anywhere between £5 and £15 depending on where you go.

If you live outside London you also have factor in travel and accommodation before your interview. Its not cheap but love has no value in money!

Good Luck

Patrick

Note that the medical and police cert is in sterling and not dollars!
Old Sep 30th 2002, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: costs in london regarding K3

i have already got my police certificate and all my jabs, it was just the cost of the K-3 visa and the medical, thanks for those prices, im hoping im in the states beofre my 130 will get moving, thanks