Wikiposts

Corona area

Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Prof_Yaffel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Corona area

I live in Corona , Ca...what would you like to know ?
Old Dec 28th 2010, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Minty will become famous soon enoughMinty will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ellie-May
I was wondering if anyone is living in the Corona area?Or within 45 mins of there.
I am about 45 mins down the 15 in Temecula. Let m know if i can help! Be pleased too.

Robert
Old Dec 29th 2010, 12:15 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ellie-May
Have just noticed that one of the replies was from the very same man who was rude to me last time. Why be so rude??? My husband who is American didnt know we have towns in the UK with the same name, I would never be so rude to him or another foreigner like that!

Ian was not rude to you Ellie-May. He asked where Corona was. I was going to ask if you meant Corona, New York (which is in Queens btw).

I think you need to step back a bit and not read insult into replies where none were given.

Rete
Old Dec 29th 2010, 4:33 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like Ellie-May is really lonely and could use a coffee date.
Her past posts show that she's been reaching out, but just hasn't connected with anyone local to her.

Ellie-May, I notice that you often don't come back to the conversations you start; that makes it hard to figure out how to help, but I wish you all good luck.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by meauxna
It seems like Ellie-May is really lonely and could use a coffee date.
Her past posts show that she's been reaching out, but just hasn't connected with anyone local to her.

Ellie-May, I notice that you often don't come back to the conversations you start; that makes it hard to figure out how to help, but I wish you all good luck.
I posted in June or July mentioning if she was organizing a coffee get together to let me know but I heard nothing - just assumed she was not interested.

Any posters in the area interested in a coffee get together let me know and I would host. I know there is a big ex pat community in Temecula so don't know if any of those ladies or house husbands would be interested. There was one post from somebody in Yorba Linda so that's not too far if you fancy a cup and some home made cakes!!!!

will see if I get any replies

soap addict
Old Dec 29th 2010, 6:00 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

She posted back in July asking about people in her area and has not been back.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676102

Hey, Ellie-May, it appears there are people in your living area more than willing to have a meet-up with you either one on one or in a group. Stretch out the hand a bit. Lovely expats more than willing to grasp on and have a go at friendship.