Corona area

Old Dec 25th 2010, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Ellie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to all
Default Corona area

I was wondering if anyone is living in the Corona area?Or within 45 mins of there.
Old Dec 25th 2010, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Corona area

Originally Posted by Ellie-May
I was wondering if anyone is living in the Corona area?Or within 45 mins of there.
Corona where?

California?
New Mexico?
South Dakota?
Tennessee?

All of these states have a city called Corona! We're not mind readers!

Ian
Old Dec 25th 2010, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

If its Corona, CA, I used to live there. Well I did for about 10 years. Did you have a question? Or just trying to see if someone lives nearby?
Old Dec 25th 2010, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Ellie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to all

Sorry I did not know that there were other Corona's. Yes was wondering if anyne lives nearby.
Old Dec 25th 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Have just noticed that one of the replies was from the very same man who was rude to me last time. Why be so rude??? My husband who is American didnt know we have towns in the UK with the same name, I would never be so rude to him or another foreigner like that!
Old Dec 25th 2010, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Why be so rude?
Rude? Apparently, asking for clarification to better answer your question is now considered rude! With respect, it's not my fault that your question wasn't complete.

Ian
Old Dec 25th 2010, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I did not know that there were other Corona's. Yes was wondering if anyne lives nearby.
You still haven't answered what State that you are asking about? Corona where? Asking to clarify shouldn't be misconstrued as rude....
Old Dec 25th 2010, 11:59 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Ian asked a pefectaly normal and unstandable question so I am at a lose to the defensive attitude, never the less as Amerlisa quoted spit it out please and tell us which Corona!!
Old Dec 26th 2010, 4:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Ian asked a pefectaly normal and unstandable question so I am at a lose to the defensive attitude, never the less as Amerlisa quoted spit it out please and tell us which Corona!!
The only one I know anything about is New Mexico, I highly doubt it is that one.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Oregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
You still haven't answered what State that you are asking about? Corona where? Asking to clarify shouldn't be misconstrued as rude....
To be fair to the OP, I believe the part that she mistook as rude was the
" We are not mind readers " at the end of Ian's post.

I thought she made it clear it was CA when she answered your first Post Lisa ?
At least that's how I read it.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Oregon4now
To be fair to the OP, I believe the part that she mistook as rude was the " We are not mind readers " at the end of Ian's post.
It was a statement of fact. Had I actually intended to be rude... well, suffice to say, I'm not known for being subtle.

Ian
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Oregon4now
To be fair to the OP, I believe the part that she mistook as rude was the
" We are not mind readers " at the end of Ian's post.

I thought she made it clear it was CA when she answered your first Post Lisa ?
At least that's how I read it.
Yes, it might have been, you're right. But it really would have been better to just add the CA or even California to the end.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Alan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway ........

Yes, I'm in Yorba Linda, about 15 miles away. Drop me a message if you've got a question. Be happy to help.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold

Yes I'm in Norco only a couple of miles from Corona CA

PM me if I can help you

Soap addict
Old Dec 26th 2010, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by soap addict
Yes I'm in Norco only a couple of miles from Corona CA

PM me if I can help you

Soap addict
Ah yes.... Norco. Corona and Norco is where I go when I go "home" Although its not home anymore....

Anyhoo.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.