Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Converting a UK degree to US degree

Converting a UK degree to US degree

Old Nov 25th 2002, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Marky B's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 37
Marky B will become famous soon enoughMarky B will become famous soon enough
Default Converting a UK degree to US degree

I've just been chatting to a member of the site who tells me that for approx. $200 you can get a US university to convert your UK degree to a US equivalent.

Apparently there was a post about this at one time. Can anyone help with this subject please?

Many thanks
Marky B is offline  
Old Nov 25th 2002, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 565
Ivonne is an unknown quantity at this point


there you will find Agencies, which evaluate your degree. $200? too much! If you just want your credentials to be evaluated, it should be under $ 100, but if you want a course-by-course evaluation, it will be more.
Ivonne is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.