Reload this Page >

Consulate in Chennai

Consulate in Chennai

Old Nov 11th 2003, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Rhea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Consulate in Chennai

Hi,

Has anyone had an their final interview in Chennai recently. How did it go? Any pointers. My interview is next week.

In the packet, they've sent me a number to contact to find out about the exchange rate for the fee (it says very specifically not to get a bank exchange rate). That number seems to be discontinued.

I think I have all my papers in order, but any advise would be great!

Thanks

Rhea
Old Nov 11th 2003, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Consulate in Chennai

Originally posted by Rhea
Hi,

Has anyone had an their final interview in Chennai recently. How did it go? Any pointers. My interview is next week.

In the packet, they've sent me a number to contact to find out about the exchange rate for the fee (it says very specifically not to get a bank exchange rate). That number seems to be discontinued.

I think I have all my papers in order, but any advise would be great!

Thanks

Rhea
Where the hell is Chennai?