Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Congressman Cynthia McKinney

Wikiposts

Congressman Cynthia McKinney

Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:49 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congressman Cynthia McKinney

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Oh it's a great story.....

Now she plays the race card and says it's only because she's Black.

She and Ali G would get on well then.

Retorts like that completely screw things up for people who truly ARE discriminated against because of their color ...

Why can't she just say I did something stupid, mea culpa? Silly cow.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:50 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Haldaman
Go watch CNN or cnn.com and you can catch up.
Your suspicions are confirmed!
I don't have time to watch TV - I'm too busy on BE!!!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
I don't have time to watch TV - I'm too busy on BE!!!!
We should have the latest headlines scrolling across the top of the forums; that way we all wouldn't be so out of touch with reality!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully, the voters in that state will see sense at the next election. They don't need someone that is so full of themselves to be their representative.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 2:01 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
Hopefully, the voters in that state will see sense at the next election. They don't need someone that is so full of themselves to be their representative.
To be fair that doesn't seem to have been a problem for the vast majority of politicians
Old Apr 6th 2006, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Now she thinks the Capitol Police should be able to recognise all members of Congress - 535 people.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/...cnn_topstories

She should probably shut up and apologise.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 5:44 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

She should probably shut up and apologise.
It'll be a cold day in hell i reckon
Old Apr 6th 2006, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Haldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
It'll be a cold day in hell i reckon
Get your long johns out guys, she just did!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 5:59 am
Thinking about it

Get your long johns out guys, she just did!
Wow
Any link ??
Did she offer any excuse - you know under pressure at work, personal problems, the usual crap ??
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Haldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Wow
Any link ??
Did she offer any excuse - you know under pressure at work, personal problems, the usual crap ??
Watch CNN, its breaking news. Bit of a half-hearted apology I think, I am betting her bosses told her to do it or she was out!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:08 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it's a great story.....

Pretentious Congress...man thinks she's too important to get screened at a security checkpoint, so she tries to walk through without showing any ID; when a guard goes to stop her he grabs her and she punches him.

Now she plays the race card and says it's only because she's Black.

She clearly knows nothing about security.

Or at least that's how I'm seeing it.
Yeah, she sounds like a real head case. But I wonder..... why don't the all the Congressmen have to go through security? I find it ridiculous that any of them get to bypass security checks just by wearing a pin. No wonder they're so arrogant. They're treated like royalty not public servants.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Watch CNN, its breaking news. Bit of a half-hearted apology I think, I am betting her bosses told her to do it or she was out!
She was still making excuses though; f******g bint.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:09 am
Thinking about it

I hope her bosses aren't guilty of "racial profiling"
Just for the sake of argument, I know this story has been well publicised, but can you imagine the furore of a white congressman struck a black police officer.

One politician came out and flat out called her a racist - very brave in my opinion.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:09 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Her bosses? Who are her bosses? The voters?
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:16 am
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Her bosses? Who are her bosses? The voters?
Tobacco lobbyists, insurance lobbyists, power lobbyists, racial lobbyists, etc, etc, etc

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.