Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

competition cos I am bored.

competition cos I am bored.

Old Jul 29th 2004, 9:10 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default competition cos I am bored.

Competition for you lot

No-one has EVER emailed me off friends reunited

1st prize for the person to find me and email me. (apart from the obvious people who know me personally and could find me in a snap)

exempt from the competition is Monster / Webbie / Chopper Chris
Old Jul 29th 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

I could find you, but I am too bored to look
Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:50 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: competition cos I am bored.

Originally posted by ray6
too easy

1987 Wellfield Junior School (Dumber Lane, Sale)
1994 Sale Grammar School (Marsland Road, Sale)

What I'm doing nowBeen tossing about living in the USA for 4 years now.........

manc1976 on expats (found me then !!)
congrats, you won fack all for it though
Old Jul 30th 2004, 3:43 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of
Default Re: competition cos I am bored.

Originally posted by manc1976
Competition for you lot

No-one has EVER emailed me off friends reunited

1st prize for the person to find me and email me. (apart from the obvious people who know me personally and could find me in a snap)

exempt from the competition is Monster / Webbie / Chopper Chris
Humph. Well I wouldn't have been bored enough to enter anyway seeing as how I've got to clean for me visitors

...just deciding if I can be arsed to dig out a piccy of me and the other half for Chris's goth thread, but decided I can't. Here's the next best thing:

What d'you reckon?
Old Jul 30th 2004, 12:43 pm
@matthewb76

quote by my wife

"How did I know you went to a school on Dumber Lane?"
Old Jul 30th 2004, 12:48 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
quote by my wife

"How did I know you went to a school on Dumber Lane?"
You just can't buy that kind of loyalty.