Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Clotted cream or similar in the Bay Area

Clotted cream or similar in the Bay Area

Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:13 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clotted cream or similar in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by britishspouse
ahh gotcha I wasnt sure.

Sounds like a fun job!
Fatal actually in and out of the main stores all the time you see a bargin and have to have it, gets me everytime
Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Fatal actually in and out of the main stores all the time you see a bargin and have to have it, gets me everytime
hahah oh gosh yes didnt think about that part :P
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:12 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

I usually buy what is labeled as heavy whipping cream in any grocery store and whip it up using a packet of Whip it, found in World market for $1 it works great.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I usually buy what is labeled as heavy whipping cream in any grocery store and whip it up using a packet of Whip it, found in World market for $1 it works great.
Im going to World Market this week to get golden syrup, digestives and maltesers for my malteser cake
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:31 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahlou145
Im going to World Market this week to get golden syrup, digestives and maltesers for my malteser cake
If you are going to go to so much trouble I think you should invite all the Brits in the area, as we'd appreciate all the effort, it'll be wasted on Americans
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice

Originally Posted by N1cky
If you are going to go to so much trouble I think you should invite all the Brits in the area, as we'd appreciate all the effort, it'll be wasted on Americans
there will be 5 Brits at the party, but if anyone drops out Ill send you an invite
Old Jul 11th 2011, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

mmm i loving mixing malteasers and digestives as a base for my baileys cheesecake
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

jackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud ofjackattack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by N1cky
I agree.

Just remembered I bought Percy Pigs for the nipper while I was in England and stashed them away for her. Going to go and raid the pack right now, she'll never know what she's missing. And they're wasted on the USC hubby too. Mine, all mine.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jackattack
I agree.

Just remembered I bought Percy Pigs for the nipper while I was in England and stashed them away for her. Going to go and raid the pack right now, she'll never know what she's missing. And they're wasted on the USC hubby too. Mine, all mine.
OMG Percy pigs, I best add m&s to my list too