Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Christmas pressie

Christmas pressie

Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:57 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Christmas pressie

Just some cartoons for you guys, especially those lucky enough to have snow
Attached Thumbnails Christmas pressie-unknown-3-.jpg   Christmas pressie-unknown-4-.jpg   Christmas pressie-unknown-5-.jpg   Christmas pressie-unknown-7-.jpg   Christmas pressie-unknown-12-.jpg  

Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:10 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas pressie

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Just some cartoons for you guys, especially those lucky enough to have snow
Thanks for the chuckle -- I LOVE Calvin & Hobbes!

I remember one day when I was in college, I stopped by the campus bookstore for some reason or another. They had a new Calvin & Hobbes book on the shelves, and being a big fan I had a flip through it. I came across this strip where Calvin is dressed up in a tie and taken to have a formal photo portrait taken -- only he keeps goofing off to mess up the picture. For reasons I still cannot explain, I simply lost it and was laughing so hard I ended up sitting on the floor cracking up for several minutes! I have looked for that same strip ever since but have failed to find it -- maybe one day...

~ Jenney
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:53 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Christmas pressie

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
Thanks for the chuckle -- I LOVE Calvin & Hobbes!

I remember one day when I was in college, I stopped by the campus bookstore for some reason or another. They had a new Calvin & Hobbes book on the shelves, and being a big fan I had a flip through it. I came across this strip where Calvin is dressed up in a tie and taken to have a formal photo portrait taken -- only he keeps goofing off to mess up the picture. For reasons I still cannot explain, I simply lost it and was laughing so hard I ended up sitting on the floor cracking up for several minutes! I have looked for that same strip ever since but have failed to find it -- maybe one day...

~ Jenney

Gald you liked it. I never really took any notice, and I didnt realise the homour was a bit dark