Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

christmas holidays in the UK

christmas holidays in the UK

Old Nov 25th 2010, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

bigticket77 is just really nicebigticket77 is just really nicebigticket77 is just really nicebigticket77 is just really nicebigticket77 is just really nicebigticket77 is just really nicebigticket77 is just really nicebigticket77 is just really nice
Default christmas holidays in the UK

Just making sure I dont need to take anything specific with me ( e.g documentation) when I return to the US after my holiday. I am a greencard holder.

thanks
Old Nov 25th 2010, 5:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: christmas holidays in the UK

Greencard and your British passport should do the trick.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 1:18 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Green card and British passport, unless you are planning on going for more than 12 months in which case you may need some proof of residency in the US (lease, bills, etc) to prove you haven't abandoned residency or you that form you can (need to) file if you are leaving for >12 months (forget the name).
Old Nov 28th 2010, 3:21 am
Just Joined

lisadash is an unknown quantity at this point

Life is good with green card but must ask are you buying into the avoid the xray thing
but yes agree uk passport and g card time saver well it was at ATL

Last edited by lisadash; Nov 28th 2010 at 3:26 am.