Christmas

Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:39 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas

OK, some idiot had to start the thread. I was winding my wife up last week saying there is only 2 whole months left to Christmas........

Booking father - in law to come over to us in Atlanta. Flights are cheap on BA.

Excited that my 18 year old son is coming home for Christmas (He graduated high school this year and has only been gone a month and BOY do I miss him). He's at school in LA (2000 miles away ). Booked his flights last week.

Better start figuring on presents. I never have a clue and it gets harder and harder each year. Idea's anyone please... What do YOU want for Christmas...

And what are you'all upto, planning, or am I pissing you off for mentioning it so soon. (I'll start the Easter Egg thread next week
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Christmas

Originally Posted by franc11s
OK, some idiot had to start the thread. I was winding my wife up last week saying there is only 2 whole months left to Christmas........

Excited that my 18 year old son is coming home for Christmas (He graduated high school this year and has only been gone a month and BOY do I miss him). He's at school in LA (2000 miles away ). Booked his flights last week.

Better start figuring on presents. I never have a clue and it gets harder and harder each year. Idea's anyone please... What do YOU want for Christmas...

And what are you'all upto, planning, or am I pissing you off for mentioning it so soon. (I'll start the Easter Egg thread next week
I don't celebrate the Winter Solstice.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a total and complete wanker when it comes to Christmas. Winter is my favorite season and I love all that comes with it.
It means all the cheesy movies can come out "White Christmas, Christmas vacation" and all that crap
I watch Scrooge every Christmas Eve the original film version with Alistair Gibbons in black & white it's brilliant.....I love all that sentimental Bull crap,
My hubby says to me every year " oh my god I'm going to grow a Vagina if I don't get away from this dire rubbish" when I am watching my cheesy flicks

Mince pies, pickled onions, mulled wine........... Brussels sprouts and all that good stuff.........bring it on I love it
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tbag
I'm a total and complete wanker when it comes to Christmas. Winter is my favorite season and I love all that comes with it.
It means all the cheesy movies can come out "White Christmas, Christmas vacation" and all that crap
I watch Scrooge every Christmas Eve the original film version with Alistair Gibbons in black & white it's brilliant.....I love all that sentimental Bull crap,
My hubby says to me every year " oh my god I'm going to grow a Vagina if I don't get away from this dire rubbish" when I am watching my cheesy flicks

Mince pies, pickled onions, mulled wine........... Brussels sprouts and all that good stuff.........bring it on I love it
I was kidding. Me too. I even own a bunch of Christmas Gear for which I get excoriated on here every year around this time
Old Sep 20th 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TouristTrap]I was kidding. Me too.

I know
Old Sep 20th 2006, 11:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

get everyone to compile a wish list either with sites like amazon that they could send you, or copy/pasting links to things they like into a document and send you that....if they don't, they get nothing
Old Sep 20th 2006, 11:21 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
get everyone to compile a wish list either with sites like amazon that they could send you, or copy/pasting links to things they like into a document and send you that....if they don't, they get nothing

Is the modern take, on Letter to Father Christmas
Old Sep 20th 2006, 11:23 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Is the modern take, on Letter to Father Christmas
aye, good to have a list, as I ended up with a right lemon last year, so it's all down in writing for the kind of crap I want
Old Sep 20th 2006, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
aye, good to have a list, as I ended up with a right lemon last year, so it's all down in writing for the kind of crap I want
What did you get?
Old Sep 20th 2006, 11:35 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
I don't celebrate the Winter Solstice.

That's the one 4 days before Christmas so what do you do on Christmas Day?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:27 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

No too soon. I'll start thinking about Christmas day after Thanksgiving. Then the fun starts.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
What did you get?
He's already said...a lemon
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:40 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

My parents are over for about 6 weeks...four of those weeks I'm spending alone with them in FL...please shot me now.........
Old Sep 21st 2006, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by krizzy
My parents are over for about 6 weeks...four of those weeks I'm spending alone with them in FL...please shot me now.........
Drop them off at the local senior club. They usually go off on jaunts and do crafts, etc, together.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

My parents are landing from Florida on Christmas Eve...it will be the first Christmas they have spent in the UK for 11 years....They are staying with us but I have got out of doing Christmas Dinner as my Auntie has offered ....I am hoping to be recovering from my Gallbladder being removed so I will be mainly sat on my backside eating mincepies and cadburys roses while the kids play with their toys and my OH runs around getting me drinks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.