Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Chicago hotel/restaurant recommendations?

Wikiposts

Chicago hotel/restaurant recommendations?

Old Jun 21st 2009, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

rochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to allrochdalediva is a name known to all
Default Re: Chicago hotel/restaurant recommendations?

Originally Posted by yorkieuk
Thanks all,

Being checking out the bidding site, looks amazing!

Also been looking at all the restaurant sites and needless to say I am really hungry now!

Think we will definitely go have a cocktail at the Signature room before going to one of the restaurant recommendations

Another quick question, I have 7 of my closest friends coming over in July for my wedding, they all fly into Chicago on July 4th and have already booked accommodation somewhere downtown for 4 days.

Has anyone experienced July 4th In Chicago and has got any idea of good things to do. One of my friends said she had found open bar cruises on lake Michigan with one specifically aimed at younger people.

We are all in our 20's so like to have a good time but are not the kind of people who like 18-30's holidays with people having sex/throwing up everywhere.

Do Americans do bars/clubs like the UK?
And does anyone know of any place a group of females in their 20's could go to have a good time?

Sophie
Hope you're all arriving early in the day. Downtown Chicago gets pretty jammed on the 4th!