Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights

Cheap flights

Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Swim for $ 0 !

Don't think they are that bothered, problem is Yanks still scared of going overseas.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:55 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Ok...ok $89 each way.....so thats $178 (IF your leaving from the East coast!)....Plus tax's etc....If your central, its still about $500.00

AA just dropped there prices, looks like I'm going back for my birthday in September, another bonus will be, that I have enough airmiles with AA for a free flight next summer.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Wife & I are going to the UK for $ 312.50 each in December. Early than that can be dearer.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Dant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud of

During the 3 years that my wife and I had a transatlantic relationship, we always used Priceline.com.

I noticed them advertising a lot more on TV before I left England and I suspect that they're not the bargain they used to be. But up until last summer, we were still getting return flights from Los Angeles to Heathrow (or vice versa) for less than $350 each, and that was peak season with no transfers.. The couple of times we travelled from Heathrow to New York, it was less than $150.

I've never seen these under $100 prices everyone is talking about, but I'm going to start looking!

JAMES
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone ever used this sight before?

www.skyauctions.com

Loos like some good deals... I have never tried doing it this way though.

Ash
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Also if you can't get any good sales with BA etc try this site... they have some quite good fares.

www.bt-store.com

Ash
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ironporer
I searched and searched for deals out of ATl...where/when did you find that? The best I could find was $129.
When I posted that a few days ago, Continental was $445 ATL to Gatwick with the stop in Newark, but that fare is no longer available on sidestep.com .. I tried to alert everyone to the deal before it disappeared.
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 2:46 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

Eww, I hate Newark Airport! I was stuck there for five hours once...

Doesn't Delta fly direct from Atlanta to Gatwick? They usually have some good deals going.
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

$280 inc tax from east coast on BA in Novemeber.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by tinaflorida
Eww, I hate Newark Airport! I was stuck there for five hours once...

Doesn't Delta fly direct from Atlanta to Gatwick? They usually have some good deals going.
Delta and BA both

I'm with you on disliking Newark. That airport drives a lot of people up the wall. I've personally seen and felt the frustration in the slow customer service line at Newark. If you've got time for an extra day's stopover, hours of delays both ways and baggage arriving later in the week of your trip, it's not so bad for a rock bottom fare.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Fly from Atlanta to Gatwick - $412

Originally posted by britchicknyc
$280 inc tax from east coast on BA in Novemeber.

Orbitz.com is currently offering $412 RT with Northwest for November, ATL to LGW with stop in Detroit.