Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights

Cheap flights

Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Cheap flights

OK I know this is a reoccuring theme, but anyone know a good site for getting cheap air fares back to the UK ? Looking to go early December for 10 days or so.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

doc look at British Airways ... for the last couple of years they've had flights for $99 each way + taxes

Good luck !

Jan
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant future

Originally posted by jan_michigan
doc look at British Airways ... for the last couple of years they've had flights for $99 each way + taxes

Good luck !

Jan
$99!!!!!!! What city was that from?
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Steff
$99!!!!!!! What city was that from?
We did it from AZ last year.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

resu is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard a BA advertisement on the radio the other day -- they have special offers to New York and other big cities in the U.S. right now.

I'm looking for a cheap cheap flight for my girlfriend to come and visit me in Sweden next year (June). Any city in Denmark or Sweden or even London would be fine.. as long as it's cheap. I've heard about people flying for around $500 before but that seems impossible to find now.

Are there any low fare firms flying U.S. - Europe? Student discounts?

Ola
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Bloody Students & their discounts, leave the ranks of the unwashed & get a proper job ya soap dodger !
Old Jul 16th 2004, 10:57 pm
xam
Just Joined

xam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheap flights

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
OK I know this is a reoccuring theme, but anyone know a good site for getting cheap air fares back to the UK ? Looking to go early December for 10 days or so.

dunno abt $99 fares but i just got a return JFK-MAN on Dec 23 for 507..
Old Jul 16th 2004, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cheap flights

I am going back to the UK for Christmas and I got a super fare of $350 including tax on BA from NYC.

Tips:

www.qixo.com

www.sidestep.com

www.autoeurope.com (car rental agencies but have been know to have super cheap flights to Europe too! I once got $270 from NYC to LON)

www.travelaxe.com

Plus always check the airline websites. My flight on BA was actually booked on www.aa.com - strange huh! I'll take the bargains anyway I can find them!

Let me know if you find a bargain!!
Old Jul 21st 2004, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Continental slashes fares

Continental just slashed their fares to $445, ATL to LGW.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

BA have a sale for the fall from $89 each way - you can't beat that!
Old Jul 21st 2004, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by britchicknyc
BA have a sale for the fall from $89 each way - you can't beat that!

$47.50 extra each way to leave from and return to Atlanta is a great deal.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Leave yes, but why return ?
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:28 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

BA has deals on again now. Back in November we booked flights to go from Tampa direct to Gatwick for two weeks this past May. Price? Less than $400 per person return, including all taxes.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:35 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jaytee
$47.50 extra each way to leave from and return to Atlanta is a great deal.
I searched and searched for deals out of ATl...where/when did you find that? The best I could find was $129.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

So what kind of deals can you find coming the other way? My daughter lives in the UK and she's coming home for Christmas. And I know I'll end up paying for her ticket. What kind of deals can I find the other way, does anyone know?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.