Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Chavs in California

Chavs in California

Old Aug 2nd 2013, 5:57 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chavs in California

Originally Posted by customsquestion
Had my friend's pupil been killed by them scouser girl a couple of years back or the op been thrown in the bay and drowned maybe the New York Daily News or the San Fran equivalent might have been driving immigration policy.
WTF are you going on about?
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 6:18 pm
Banned

customsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
He is saying about Obama should let the daily mail decide immigration policy because the daily mail refer to britain being broken all the time. If the OP or that girl had been killed Maybe the San Fran rag paper and new york daily news might have called for a change in immigration policy towards the UK. They couldn't do it? The daily express has practically got england one of foot out of the EU.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 6:22 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

He is saying about Obama should let the daily mail decide immigration policy because the daily mail refer to britain being broken all the time. If the OP or that girl had been killed Maybe the San Fran rag paper and new york daily news might have called for a change in immigration policy towards the UK. They couldn't do it? The daily express has practically got england one of foot out of the EU.
Who is He, I thought it was you?

What girl? and who was in danger of being killed?

What has any of this got to do with the original post?

I'm confused
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 6:36 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Should have phoned the cops and had them arrested and deported it sounds to me like would probably have records and lied to get into the country
I am convinced if you called the cops, they would scrape your knee out of spite.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 7:22 pm
Banned

customsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond repute

Who is He, I thought it was you?

What girl? and who was in danger of being killed?

What has any of this got to do with the original post?

I'm confused
The OP was maybe in danger of being killed. The girl was another discussion a client of a friend in nyc attacked by english people 2009 after hooking up with a guy in england. That is not really relevant to this discussion.

Giantaxe is saying maybe Obama should let the daily mail reporting about England drive his immigration policy. I am saying maybe american media reporting might have driven immigration policy if either of these people had have died. Can you imagine the anti english headlines that could have been written. It would be hysterical.

Last edited by customsquestion; Aug 2nd 2013 at 7:27 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 7:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I am convinced if you called the cops, they would scrape your knee out of spite.
And you wouldn't have? Do you think that old man or the mother would have cared if they punched him and he had hit his head and died. They wouldn't have cared theyjust wouldn't have wanted to pay for it.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

These 'if' scenarios remind me of the Directv commercials:

Old Aug 2nd 2013, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold

+1 - some chip on her shoulder eh?
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Maryland (via Belfast, Manchester, Toronto and London)
MarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lit Up
Biked over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito yesterday, waiting in line for the ferry back, a whole extended family of chavs from London there. The females (mother and three daughters) were all wearing pink 'california' hoodies. The old grandad (pushing 70) gets confrontational in the queue, saying how I've pushed in front, basically being a right arse hole. I told him to relax, he comes back with bile. Great example to the kids. I can't understand how they can afford a west coast holiday (apparently they were staying in an RV for 300 dollars a day) - but maybe the son made good and opened a chain of chip shops? All the time I'm thinking to myself, "this is why I left London"...
Yeah I know what you mean. One of the last straws for me in the UK was when a bunch of drunken chavs started a fight in my local pub in Stanmore (NW London). Unfortunately for them they picked on the wrong people to mess with. I was with my brother who is a boxer and a martial arts expert (multiple forms including karate, taekwondo and judo) and he basically made 8 of them look rather stupid. The owner thanked him and offered him a job as a bouncer!
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarylandNed
Yeah I know what you mean. One of the last straws for me in the UK was when a bunch of drunken chavs started a fight in my local pub in Stanmore (NW London). Unfortunately for them they picked on the wrong people to mess with. I was with my brother who is a boxer and a martial arts expert (multiple forms including karate, taekwondo and judo) and he basically made 8 of them look rather stupid. The owner thanked him and offered him a job as a bouncer!
Lit Up is not living here though.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Maryland (via Belfast, Manchester, Toronto and London)
MarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Lit Up is not living here though.
I don't know what point you're making but I was agreeing with this:

All the time I'm thinking to myself, "this is why I left London"...
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MarylandNed
I don't know what point you're making but I was agreeing with this:

All the time I'm thinking to myself, "this is why I left London"...
The inference of his post seemed to be he had left for a better life here. Maybe I'm wrong, and he's actually moved to Devon or something.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 10:42 pm

The inference of his post seemed to be he had left for a better life here. Maybe I'm wrong, and he's actually moved to Devon or something.
I agree. I get the impression, between this and his other post about extending his vwp past the 90 day allowance, that he is trying to live in the US. But maybe wrong.

I did ask where in the UK he had moved to, to get away from Chavs, but got no response. I'm sure Devon doesn't have any at all (or dog shit)
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I agree. I get the impression, between this and his other post about extending his vwp past the 90 day allowance, that he is trying to live in the US. But maybe wrong.

I did ask where in the UK he had moved to, to get away from Chavs, but got no response. I'm sure Devon doesn't have any at all (or dog shit)
Only grockles
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 11:27 pm

Only grockles
wearing cagoules emblazoned with Devon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.