Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Changing employement on G-325A

Changing employement on G-325A

Old Jan 1st 2002, 9:46 pm
Mayellae

I just sent in my petition for an alien fiance last week to the NSC. Yesterday, I
interviewed for a job and got the call last night that they wanted to hire me. Since
it's a better job with better pay, benefits, and working environment, I obviously
accepted the job. I was completely truthful in listing my employment on my G-325A.
The fact is that I will be leaving my present employer which is listed on the form in
about two weeks. Will I run into a problem when my petition is being processed?
Should I, and is there a way that I can contact the INS to change my present employer
on the G-325A? I want this process to go as smoothly as possible, and don't want to
slow down the process.

Thanks

Old Jan 1st 2002, 10:20 pm
Alvena Ferreira

Mayellae wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
there should be no problems. You stated the truth at the time you signed the form.
Things can change in the interim. Any updates to the info can be made at the
consulate interview.

Alvena
-----------------------
Doc Steen Site: http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm
=========================================
I am not a lawyer and this is not immigration advice. This is my personal opinion,
posted for the purpose of discussion only. Locate an immigration attorney in your
area at: http://www.aila.org
=========================================