Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Champs Lge Final: 25th May ESPN 2 14.25 ko

Champs Lge Final: 25th May ESPN 2 14.25 ko

Old May 24th 2005, 5:32 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future
Default Champs Lge Final: 25th May ESPN 2 14.25 ko

Who is gonna be watching the game?

Will you be cheering on Liverpool, even if you're not a Liverpool fan?

What score do you predict?

ME:

Yes

I do support LFC

Close game, but for some reason I dont think its gonna be low scoring even though my head says it should be.

We shall see.......................

fingers crossed
Old May 24th 2005, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Champs Lge Final: 25th May ESPN 2 14.25 ko

I hope Liverpool win it, and I think ti will end up a goal in it either way.

Espn 2 have it live at 2.30 EST
Old May 24th 2005, 8:14 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Chandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant future

Liverpool lad (and Red) born and bred. I'm confident of victory although less so than I was against Chelsea.

We have over achieved and I'm going to enjoy the game regardless. That said, I'll be cheering Cisses winning goal with my fellow NY LFC Supporters in our LFC Supporters bar.

Come on Red Men!
Old May 24th 2005, 9:51 pm
Accepted Everywhere

SeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant future

Just like to thank 'Waxrabbit' for this piece of information. I like 'Chandler' am Liverpool born and bred, fortunately I was born to be blue. I'm hoping that Liverpool win, only for UEFA to deny them a place next year to defend it!

Two of my cousins are going. I pray that they have a safe trip regardless of the outcome.

Last edited by SeveredNeurons; May 24th 2005 at 11:07 pm.
Old May 24th 2005, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SeveredNeurons
Just like to thank 'Waxrabbit' for this piece of information. I like 'Chandler' am Liverpool born and bred, fortunately I was born to be blue. I'm hoping that Liverpool win, only for UEFA to deny them a place next year to defend it!

Two of my cousins are going. I pray that they have a safe trip regardless of the outcome.

If Liverpool win it they should defend it, better the Champions League winners than a team who got battered 7-0.
Old May 25th 2005, 12:58 am
Accepted Everywhere

SeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
If Liverpool win it they should defend it, better the Champions League winners than a team who got battered 7-0.
It's true, we did indeed lose 7-0, I cannot deny it. However, history will show that we were the better team throughout the course of the season. The most obvious reflection of this is the league positions. It just goes to show that one game does not make the season. Oops, well, in Liverpool's case unfortunately this statement does not hold true.

Lei non camminerà mai solo, bene non nella lega di campioni! UN.C.
Old May 25th 2005, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

It's true, we did indeed lose 7-0, I cannot deny it. However, history will show that we were the better team throughout the course of the season. The most obvious reflection of this is the league positions. It just goes to show that one game does not make the season. Oops, well, in Liverpool's case unfortunately this statement does not hold true.

Lei non camminerà mai solo, bene non nella lega di campioni! UN.C.
LOL Enjoy it, nice to see Everton finishing above Liverpool for the first time in nearly 20 years !

But truthfully, can you see the Toffee's getting to the final next season in Europe ?

FOr the record, I am not a Liverpool fan either.
Old May 25th 2005, 1:45 am
Accepted Everywhere

But truthfully, can you see the Toffee's getting to the final next season in Europe ?

FOr the record, I am not a Liverpool fan either.
To quote a great philosopher, whose name at this moment in time eludes me ...."Not a cat in hells chance!". However, it is unequivocally delightful to witness this impending catastrophe comfortable in the knowledge that no matter how many defeats we suffer at the hands of our superior and more maligned European counterparts, we cannot be relegated. "Sit back and enjoy the ride" is what I would say, should someone ask me, of course. Come August when we begin our European odyssey at the ridiculous stage of pre, pre qualifying, that is exactly what I will do. If we make the group stages I will be eternally happy. Ssh, say it any louder than a whisper ...... it may disappear.
Old May 25th 2005, 1:42 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Chandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant future

I have to agree, Everton finished above us and deserve their place in the CL. We knew the rules before hand so whilst I'd like the chace to defend our trophey, if that isnt the case then so be it.

All this of course depends on our winning the cup for a 5th time. It's not about the money, it about the trophies and if offered I'll take being European Champions playing in the UEFA next year.

5 hours to go. Hopefully boh LFC and EFC will represent the city in the CL next year.

COOMMMMMEE ON RED MEN!
Old May 25th 2005, 2:35 pm
Skyscrapered

Haggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura about

Of course they will - they have the mighty James McFadden.
Old May 25th 2005, 4:59 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who don't have the luxury of ESPN2 -

Talksport are doing the commentary for the final:
http://www.talksport.net/
(They have the online broadcasting rights to the Champs League)

BUT - In order for you to listen you have to download a bit of software that works with your Windows Media Player. (Don't worry I've checked it out and no spyware installed.)

It is not Firefox friendly so you will have to use Internet Explorer to view the site/listen in and download the software.
Best go and try it now though because I had all sorts of problems at the beginning.

Edit: I take that all back.
The piece of shít software (Abaclient) doesn't work at all today.
Text commentary for me then.

Last edited by Webbie; May 25th 2005 at 6:19 pm.
Old May 25th 2005, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I'm no footie expert but conceding a goal in the first minute can't be a good thing.
Old May 25th 2005, 7:40 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

HT 3-0 down

oh dear

Im not gonna have a go at Benitez, coz we done great to get here, esp. considering how bad we r in the league.......but i do think he got his tactics and team all wrong........Kewell, traore

big deep sigh
Old May 25th 2005, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waxwabbit
HT 3-0 down

oh dear

Im not gonna have a go at Benitez, coz we done great to get here, esp. considering how bad we r in the league.......but i do think he got his tactics and team all wrong........Kewell, traore

big deep sigh
H*ly *****ing Sh*t

3-3
Old May 25th 2005, 9:31 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Shevchenko misses.

To paraphrase anotherlimey:
"Holy flirking shnit."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.