Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Center Parcs Coming to America?

Center Parcs Coming to America?

Old Jan 12th 2010, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Center Parcs Coming to America?

Does this sound like it will be the same kind of thing as Centre Parcs in the UK? I spent a holiday at the one in Sherwood Forest and enjoyed it. Will interested to see how this one develops.

http://www.insideindianabusiness.com...=39531&ts=true
Old Jan 12th 2010, 4:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Center Parcs Coming to America?

Won't this be Disney land, but shitter?
Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it will be super fabulous and instead of people posting threads saying 'I spent 2 weeks in Orlando and now want to live in Florida' they will be saying 'I spent 2 weeks at the holiday village in Indiana and I want to move there!' Or maybe not.

Would certainly be a cheap holiday option. Son wants to go to Florida to see Shamu, after he has been to a mountain. Staying in Indiana would certainly be better on the bank balance!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:45 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great, some of us would like a family holiday like that doesn't include Disney. I wanted to take the kids to Centre parcs in UK, we never got around to it.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:59 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I wanted to take the kids to Centre parcs in UK, we never got around to it.
me too!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

I only went to Center Parcs once when daughter was a baby and son was turning 2. They both loved it and there was something for us all to do. Kids especially loved the swimming pool in the dome thing. The grocery store was cheaper than the supermarket I usually went to. This one in Indiana is supposed to start construction work in June. If it is like Centre Parcs then me, husband and kids are likely to go. Clodser than Florida and kids the ages of mine don't care where they go as long as they have fun. This years holiday looks like it will be Gatlinburg in Tennessee.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 9:32 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been to center parcs 4 times - loved it!!! Especially the spa......

Have told hubby I wanna take a holiday there....