Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Catherine Zeta-Jones - early TV program

Catherine Zeta-Jones - early TV program

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:03 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute
Question Catherine Zeta-Jones - early TV program

I have a memory that there was once a short TV series (2 or 3 episodes) of a play called Black Eyes with Catherine Zeta-Jones in the title role. This would have been when she was a teenager I think.

However I have not been able to Google a reference to it, nor does it feature in her filmography on IMDB.com

Anybody remember the programs ? Was it her ?
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:27 pm
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones - early TV program

The actress was actually Gina Bellman (Jane from Coupling), if I remember correctly. Don't really remember that much about it, just that it was written by Dennis Potter, was very weird, and had a hell of a lot of rumpy pumpy in it.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:43 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TRPardoe
I have a memory that there was once a short TV series (2 or 3 episodes) of a play called Black Eyes with Catherine Zeta-Jones in the title role. This would have been when she was a teenager I think.

However I have not been able to Google a reference to it, nor does it feature in her filmography on IMDB.com

Anybody remember the programs ? Was it her ?

The first I saw of her was the Darling Buds of May
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:23 am

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chorlton
The first I saw of her was the Darling Buds of May

...and what a fine pair of buds she has too !
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
The actress was actually Gina Bellman (Jane from Coupling), if I remember correctly. Don't really remember that much about it, just that it was written by Dennis Potter, was very weird, and had a hell of a lot of rumpy pumpy in it.
Thanks, I guess my memory is playing tricks.