Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Carling Cup Final

Wikiposts

Carling Cup Final

Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carling Cup Final

Is this going to be on TV here? I've checked all the sports channels I get and the pay per view ones and there is no mention of it.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:53 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Carling Cup Final

It must be on somewhere as my local Irish bar is showing it live at 8:00am!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:57 am
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
It must be on somewhere as my local Irish bar is showing it live at 8:00am!
been a bit lax who got through.. I was watching it but TV remote suddenly changes the channel and then vanishes of the face of the earth
Just caught up....

Last edited by nottsinCT; Feb 25th 2006 at 9:02 am. Reason: Found out
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

mickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Is this going to be on TV here? I've checked all the sports channels I get and the pay per view ones and there is no mention of it.
Setanta sports are showing it.

http://www.setanta.com/content/setan...&dateadjust=1&
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:46 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
I use www.soccertv.com all the time to check listings. It's great!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:26 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Err, you may find that some people will watch the game later and don't want to know the score now. You might want to edit you post to avoid spoiling.....