Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Car seat question

Wikiposts

Car seat question

Old Feb 26th 2013, 5:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car seat question

Originally Posted by Bink
It does mean you have to cart them round the airport though which is a pain.
You can get a wheelie carrier for them though. Basically looks like a weekend bag, but instead of a bag, the car seat locks into the base and gets strapped in, so you can cart it around, with the benefit of being able to strap a small kid into the seat at the same time.

Sure, that's one extra thing to bring, but might be worth a look for, I saw it for about $25 some place but can't remember where, babiesRUS maybe?
Old Feb 26th 2013, 5:31 am
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
You can get a wheelie carrier for them though. Basically looks like a weekend bag, but instead of a bag, the car seat locks into the base and gets strapped in, so you can cart it around, with the benefit of being able to strap a small kid into the seat at the same time.

Sure, that's one extra thing to bring, but might be worth a look for, I saw it for about $25 some place but can't remember where, babiesRUS maybe?
Okay, I will get onto google and check that out! Never seen/heard of it but sounds interesting.
Old Feb 26th 2013, 5:45 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bink
Okay, I will get onto google and check that out! Never seen/heard of it but sounds interesting.
http://www.target.com/p/go-go-kidz-t...e/-/A-10538396

That's at Target, wasn't what I had seen last summer as it was much less, but it could have just been on sale. Anyway, you must be able to find others.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 7:40 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
http://www.target.com/p/go-go-kidz-t...e/-/A-10538396

That's at Target, wasn't what I had seen last summer as it was much less, but it could have just been on sale. Anyway, you must be able to find others.
We have one of these. It's great. Not cheap, but saves some of the airport hassle. We'll probably re-sell it when we're do e to recoup some of the investment.