Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Car Insurance NC

Car Insurance NC

Old Aug 10th 2016, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Insurance NC

You may want to try calling an insurance broker aswell as using the online companies. My car insurance has never changed much since I moved here 8 years ago. Initially I was paying $1000 a year for brand new Jeep Liberty Ltd. Now I am paying around $1400 for the Jeep and a new Kia minivan. Multi policy discounts cloud the actual cost.
Old Aug 10th 2016, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

capin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Insurance NC

Originally Posted by mrken30 View Post
You may want to try calling an insurance broker aswell as using the online companies. My car insurance has never changed much since I moved here 8 years ago. Initially I was paying $1000 a year for brand new Jeep Liberty Ltd. Now I am paying around $1400 for the Jeep and a new Kia minivan. Multi policy discounts cloud the actual cost.
It was a broker that got me the $3600 policy last year. I am going to go back to them but I wanted to have an idea what I could get direct first. Nationwide are coming in at 178 bucks a month for what they call their premier cover which is a pretty decent start compared to last year. Geico seem to be away with the fairies with my quote.