Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Car Insurance

Car Insurance

Old Dec 9th 2003, 2:26 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Car Insurance

Originally posted by ray6
I expect that was because you got your US licence...
Pulaski is exactly correct....The claim of UK experience allowance is pure bait...
Nope that was before i got a us licence just had my Uk and an International licence but with a promise to get a usa one within the 6 months. As i said the discount wasnt special but it was the lowest quote we managed to get.

regards,
Duncan
Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Dunca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Insurance

I ran around all over the place trying to get insurance (quickly) over here. A lot of promises are given, but not many deliver!

Got cover through AAA in the end (Jan 2004). The cover I got was priced pretty close to the quotes I'd received elsewhere (but the other firms couldn't deliver).

They didn't take into consideration my history, I'm treated as a new driver.

Get free maps with my new AAA roadside delivery (Whoopi).

Duncan