Cancun

Old May 3rd 2005, 8:02 pm
  #1  
Never right in the head!
Thread Starter
 
Yosser's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,465
Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cancun

Just got back from 4 nights at the Moon palace resort in Cancun Mexico, had a bloody excellent time all you can eat and drink......and drink I did

Got on the plane at DFW airport, had 16 lager louts from sussex sat allround me and the missus....all had been drinking the 16 or so hours it took to get to Cancun.

"Oi love show us yer tits"...."facking flashy yanks" etc etc, is all I heard for the 2 hour flight.

Got to the hotel, you could tell all the Brits as they all wore half mast trousers, neither shorts or long pants, kind of "camp" looking if you ask me! with "slipper" looking shoes.....I know I've been gone 5 1/2 years but **** me what has happened to everyone??? and if someone asked where I was from, "Dallas" was my reply, just so I wasn't associated with the other morons gobbing off at the swimming pool bar.
Yosser is offline  
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:12 pm
  #2  
Not living a 9 to 5 life
 
NC Penguin's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 11,061
NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

Originally Posted by Yosser
Just got back from 4 nights at the Moon palace resort in Cancun Mexico, had a bloody excellent time all you can eat and drink......and drink I did

Got on the plane at DFW airport, had 16 lager louts from sussex sat allround me and the missus....all had been drinking the 16 or so hours it took to get to Cancun.

"Oi love show us yer tits"...."facking flashy yanks" etc etc, is all I heard for the 2 hour flight.

Got to the hotel, you could tell all the Brits as they all wore half mast trousers, neither shorts or long pants, kind of "camp" looking if you ask me! with "slipper" looking shoes.....I know I've been gone 5 1/2 years but **** me what has happened to everyone??? and if someone asked where I was from, "Dallas" was my reply, just so I wasn't associated with the other morons gobbing off at the swimming pool bar.
Those Brits must have been chavs!




NC Penguin
NC Penguin is offline  
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:18 pm
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
 
Dan725's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 3,315
Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

Originally Posted by Yosser

Got to the hotel, you could tell all the Brits as they all wore half mast trousers, neither shorts or long pants, kind of "camp" looking if you ask me! with "slipper" looking shoes.....I know I've been gone 5 1/2 years but **** me what has happened to everyone???
Were they wearing football shirts too? And I think those trousers are gay too.
Dan725 is offline  
Old May 4th 2005, 1:18 pm
  #4  
Never right in the head!
Thread Starter
 
Yosser's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,465
Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

Originally Posted by Dan725
Were they wearing football shirts too? And I think those trousers are gay too.
Funny you mention that, but yes they were, having breakfast was like sitting next to half the Premiership, several Liverpool, Man united and a Bolton shirts
Yosser is offline  
Old May 4th 2005, 1:25 pm
  #5  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,113
Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

I always regret going to Cancun last when we back packed around Mexico a few years back. By the time we got there, we were broke and use to paying 50 pence for a beer, where as when we got to Cancun, we were in "little America" with prices to match. We stayed one night and headed to Isla Mujeries(sp) a small little island just off Cancun. Spent our last two days racing around the island on mopeds.
Pimpbot is offline  
Old May 4th 2005, 2:47 pm
  #6  
I love Marmite, she don't
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 454
franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cancun

Me and the missues have done the moon palace twice - talk about wonderful. Real easy to get to from Atlanta too.

We must have lucked out because it was out of season and there was ahrdly anyone there. That gorgous beach just for us.... And all those restaurants - and "free" food....

Oh..... sitting here at my desk - I need a vacation
franc111s is offline  
Old May 4th 2005, 2:51 pm
  #7  
Maño-Americano
 
ironporer's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: In the heart of the Ozarks
Posts: 10,211
ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

Originally Posted by Yosser
Just got back from 4 nights at the Moon palace resort in Cancun Mexico, had a bloody excellent time all you can eat and drink......and drink I did

Got on the plane at DFW airport, had 16 lager louts from sussex sat allround me and the missus....all had been drinking the 16 or so hours it took to get to Cancun.

"Oi love show us yer tits"...."facking flashy yanks" etc etc, is all I heard for the 2 hour flight.

Got to the hotel, you could tell all the Brits as they all wore half mast trousers, neither shorts or long pants, kind of "camp" looking if you ask me! with "slipper" looking shoes.....I know I've been gone 5 1/2 years but **** me what has happened to everyone??? and if someone asked where I was from, "Dallas" was my reply, just so I wasn't associated with the other morons gobbing off at the swimming pool bar.
Maybe it's just me, but I thought all Brits on vacation were like that...and if not they have the most sunburned pale pasty white skin, and sandals with socks, and appear to wander aimlessly snapping pictures of everything in site .
ironporer is offline  
Old May 4th 2005, 2:59 pm
  #8  
BE Forum Addict
 
mandpete's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,269
mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

To avoid chavs make sure the hotel you choose is not in any of the main british travel brochures.
mandpete is offline  
Old May 4th 2005, 3:44 pm
  #9  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
britvic's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Mother Land.
Posts: 14,858
britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

Originally Posted by ironporer
Maybe it's just me, but I thought all Brits on vacation were like that...and if not they have the most sunburned pale pasty white skin, and sandals with socks, and appear to wander aimlessly snapping pictures of everything in site .
Not since I was a kid have I ever seen Brits wareing socks with sandals. It dose not make you a Chav because of wearing a football shirt!!!
britvic is offline  
Old May 4th 2005, 10:39 pm
  #10  
Never right in the head!
Thread Starter
 
Yosser's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,465
Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancun

Originally Posted by franc111s
Me and the missues have done the moon palace twice - talk about wonderful. Real easy to get to from Atlanta too.

We must have lucked out because it was out of season and there was ahrdly anyone there. That gorgous beach just for us.... And all those restaurants - and "free" food....

Oh..... sitting here at my desk - I need a vacation
Not a bad gaff the moon palace. bloody huge though, that swimming pool must be a mile long....I had to stop at every pool bar dotted around for a refreshment before attempting the next 50 yards

I was told that Cancun was not windy, so I left all my windsurf kit at home, so of course it blew its tits off the whole time. I tried to talk the jetski hire chap into letting me have a go on his learner windsurf equipment (thats all they had), he thought i was crazy...."no way, senoir....tiz too windy"!

It was my first time to a all inclusive resort, I was like a kid in a sweet shop bloody eyes popping out at breakfast, lunch 'n' dinner they were.
Yosser is offline  
Old May 5th 2005, 12:13 pm
  #11  
I love Marmite, she don't
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 454
franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cancun

Originally Posted by Yosser
Not a bad gaff the moon palace. bloody huge though, that swimming pool must be a mile long....I had to stop at every pool bar dotted around for a refreshment before attempting the next 50 yards

I was told that Cancun was not windy, so I left all my windsurf kit at home, so of course it blew its tits off the whole time. I tried to talk the jetski hire chap into letting me have a go on his learner windsurf equipment (thats all they had), he thought i was crazy...."no way, senoir....tiz too windy"!

It was my first time to a all inclusive resort, I was like a kid in a sweet shop bloody eyes popping out at breakfast, lunch 'n' dinner they were.
Plus 20 pounds heavier _
franc111s is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.