Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Can You Imagine?

Wikiposts

Can You Imagine?

Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:25 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can You Imagine?

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Not unlike a c-section. (I should know!)

Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:32 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Not unlike a c-section. (I should know!)
Is that anything like a man cold?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:33 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Is that anything like a man cold?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:34 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I saw my youngests C section, good job I was wearing wellies
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:36 pm
Sursum corda

You realize that we will be getting complaints from some of the more sensitive of your sex if we proceed with this?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You realize that we will be getting complaints from some of the more sensitive of your sex if we proceed with this?
ENOUGH PLEASE
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:38 pm

Was it amniotic fluid that gushed out of the incision? Poor guy must have been mopping it up all morning
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:41 pm
Sursum corda

Oh jeeze. Pushing that envelope, you know that dontcha?!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:44 pm

Oh jeeze. Pushing that envelope, you know that dontcha?!
I have a new and cunning plan
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:46 pm
Sursum corda

I have a new and cunning plan

Yeah, well I am closer to Florida then you are.........
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:54 pm

If I remember correctly, that was probably the first and last time I had one of those tie up at the back gowns on, without my arse hanging out the back.....why do they do that? Anyway I digress
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:00 pm
Sursum corda

If I remember correctly, that was probably the first and last time I had one of those tie up at the back gowns on, without my arse hanging out the back.....why do they do that? Anyway I digress

Did you see the movie with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton-Something's Gotta Give-he's in a hopital with his butt hanging out. It is a funny scene.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:08 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
This is so true, my sister in law has just started working in labor and delivery, she had a patient in last week who told her things felt a bit strange "down there" after giving birth, so she has a little look just expecting to find some bruising etc, she was left completely speechless, her womb was literally hanging out :scared: as I understand it she was a meth addict, my poor SIL said it scared the crap out of her!!!!

OMG....
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:12 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see the movie with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton-Something's Gotta Give-he's in a hopital with his butt hanging out. It is a funny scene.

Never seen that film yet, but the tale reminds me of a scene from a british comedy series Pheonix Nights, the guy goes for a check up,(camera up his bum) he is lying there on the table with the said gown on, arse hanging out, anyway the doctor is behind him. The doctor says to the nurse, can you give that a wipe its filthy..The guy looks quite shocked until the nurse goes over to the tv and wipes the screen....
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by deba34
Never seen that film yet, but the tale reminds me of a scene from a british comedy series Pheonix Nights, the guy goes for a check up,(camera up his bum) he is lying there on the table with the said gown on, arse hanging out, anyway the doctor is behind him. The doctor says to the nurse, can you give that a wipe its filthy..The guy looks quite shocked until the nurse goes over to the tv and wipes the screen....
PMSL Peter Kay...brilliant

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.