Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Can You Imagine?

Wikiposts

Can You Imagine?

Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:39 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice
Default Re: Can You Imagine?

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Matching collar and cuffs?
Now there's a question I haven't asked anyone in a while..... LOLOLOL.... Comes from being married I guess. ! . . .
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:05 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Matching collar and cuffs?
You know what they say, the rug matches the carpet
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:10 am

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by robskatie
You know what they say, the rug matches the carpet
I've not heard that one before - collar and cuffs, yes... but if the rug matches.... that's a new one one me ! ..... oh well.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 3:06 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
I've not heard that one before - collar and cuffs, yes... but if the rug matches.... that's a new one one me ! ..... oh well.
I've been asked if the carpet matches the curtains before, but nothing about a rug!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by Partystar
I've been asked if the carpet matches the curtains before, but nothing about a rug!
Now carpet and cutrtains just makes it sound alike a dodgy hoover salesman is asking the question ! LOLOLOL.....
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:49 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Wouldn't be right not too match now would it
(sent you some karma btw!!!)
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:29 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Victoria Gillick
Met her. She really was raving.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 3:37 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

What bothers me is not so much how many kids she's had or what their family life is like but what she's doing to her body. A woman's body needs a little more time to bounce back from what she's allowing it. 14 pregnancies in 18 years?!!!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:44 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Can You Imagine?

Originally Posted by cindyabs
What bothers me is not so much how many kids she's had or what their family life is like but what she's doing to her body. A woman's body needs a little more time to bounce back from what she's allowing it. 14 pregnancies in 18 years?!!!
Well, yes.

She's probably got a prolapsed womb....which means she wets herself if she coughs or sneezes.....

I've now seen a few newsclips of the family on the TV....feel a bit sorry for the kids all having to share their bedrooms like a youth hostel dorm and absolutely no privacy whatsoever. (I never had a bedroom to myself when I was growing up so my sister and I were always falling out with each other).

My husband and his twin brother were the youngest of five (his mother lost a stillborn baby girl a couple of years before)....he says that his older siblings were looking after him and his brother a lot of the time and I would imagine that this is the case with the family in Arkansas.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:31 am

This is so true, my sister in law has just started working in labor and delivery, she had a patient in last week who told her things felt a bit strange "down there" after giving birth, so she has a little look just expecting to find some bruising etc, she was left completely speechless, her womb was literally hanging out :scared: as I understand it she was a meth addict, my poor SIL said it scared the crap out of her!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:41 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

This is so true, my sister in law has just started working in labor and delivery, she had a patient in last week who told her things felt a bit strange "down there" after giving birth, so she has a little look just expecting to find some bruising etc, she was left completely speechless, her womb was literally hanging out :scared: as I understand it she was a meth addict, my poor SIL said it scared the crap out of her!!!!

Gosh! That happened to one of our purebred ewes her first lambing. My mother and I put it back in and sewed her up like a turkey!!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:45 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Moderator! TIO please!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Moderator! TIO please!
Sorry, didn't mean to put you off your dinner!!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:19 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, didn't mean to put you off your dinner!!

Still using the Brawny to wipe it off the keyboard. Maybe a warning before you drop anything similar?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:23 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

My mother and I put it back in and sewed her up like a turkey!!

Not unlike a c-section. (I should know!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.