Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Can You Identify This Little Girl In Serious Danger?

Can You Identify This Little Girl In Serious Danger?

Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:35 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can You Identify This Little Girl In Serious Danger?

A tape of a young girl being abused has been handed into police. They are now desperately trying to identify her as she could still be in danger. It's a long shot but somebody could know her.

"Authorities trying to aid two girls seen in a sexually explicit videotape say they have identified one and were showing images of the other Thursday in the hopes that someone would recognize her."

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-sexont...a-promo-layout

Don't click on the link if you think you will be upset by it.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Can You Identify This Little Girl In Serious Danger?

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
A tape of a young girl being abused has been handed into police. They are now desperately trying to identify her as she could still be in danger. It's a long shot but somebody could know her.

"Authorities trying to aid two girls seen in a sexually explicit videotape say they have identified one and were showing images of the other Thursday in the hopes that someone would recognize her."

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-sexont...a-promo-layout

Don't click on the link if you think you will be upset by it.
Jeez, I hope they find that little girl very soon. We don't need anymore John Couey's
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:58 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Jeez, I hope they find that little girl very soon. We don't need anymore John Couey's

They have found and located the older girl and have spoken to her. She is find and was not abused. That is the only information that has been released so far.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:27 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
They have found and located the older girl and have spoken to her. She is find and was not abused.
Well, she was recorded through the window of her home and police were called at the time, that's quite abusive. But the 4/5 year old is still unidentified. She was said to be "doing things" (worded like that for the more sensitive reader) that constituted abuse in every way shape and form.

That is the only information that has been released so far.
The video tape has also been released. And what they were able to show on the evening news was disturbing enough! But if you click on the link you'll find out a lot more. I don't think we need to play this down.

Last edited by CaliforniaBride; Sep 28th 2007 at 6:29 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: Can You Identify This Little Girl In Serious Danger?

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Well, she was recorded through the window of her home and police were called at the time, that's quite abusive. But the 4/5 year old is still unidentified. She was said to be "doing things" (worded like that for the more sensitive reader) that constituted abuse in every way shape and form.

The video tape has also been released. And what they were able to show on the evening news was disturbing enough! But if you click on the link you'll find out a lot more. I don't think we need to play this down.
I have'nt seen the video and I don't really want to, my imagination is enough. When and if they find that little girl she will require years of psychiatric and social worker help. I hope the cops shoot the bastard who has abused her.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:23 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

This is a sick story and I hope this guy gets caught and goes into a prison as a nonce and gets what is coming to him.

For those who have Joost, and are concerned about this, I would urge them to watch the heartbreaking and Oscar nominated short movie 'The Fields of Mudan' on the Indie Flix channel. The preview alone is pretty intense:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FN7x95heHhc

You can also buy it here with the profits going to fight sex slavery around the world:

http://indieflix.com/
Old Sep 29th 2007, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Thankfully its been reported that this little girl has been located and is safe......but God help the ones that haven't been found. My heart bleeds for these kids......
Old Sep 29th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I strongly believe that anyone who abuses a child should be castrated with a rusty hacksaw blade and no pain killers, then have his eyes removed with pliers ...... Then hung by ears untill they are dead, but do it in public so everyone can throw turds and stuff at the dying piece of shit.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 1:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
I strongly believe that anyone who abuses a child should be castrated with a rusty hacksaw blade and no pain killers, then have his eyes removed with pliers ...... Then hung by ears untill they are dead, but do it in public so everyone can throw turds and stuff at the dying piece of shit.
Damn ..you such an old softy ....with no idea of torture ..
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:27 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
They have found her. She was 3 at the time the tape was made and is now 7. Her mother was not aware of what had happened to her. It's just tragic.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Damn ..you such an old softy ....with no idea of torture ..
I know, I know ...... I am far too soft on people