Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Can I do it, yes you Kwan!

Can I do it, yes you Kwan!

Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:35 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can I do it, yes you Kwan!

Whiny, moany bitch Michelle Kwan has pulled out of the Olympics after getting the American Olympic Commitee to bend all its rules for her to go!!!!!!!

Does anyone else think she should appologise for taking up a space she did not earn then pulling out 1 day into the Olympics. The girl who came third in the National Championships and thus should have been there instead of Kwan, Emily Hughes is being sent to replace her.

Michelle, you may be a talented skater but as a human being you suck !
Old Feb 12th 2006, 8:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I do it, yes you Kwan!

Any reason she gave for ducking out? dopy cow shouldn't have gone in the first place, so does make a bit of a joke of the whole selection process don't it...
Old Feb 12th 2006, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

She had a groin injury, which was different to the injury which stopped her competing in the American qualifers. I don't begrudge her the spot. Infact kudos to her for not dragging it out all week like she could of, leaving her replacement even less time to get to Italy.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
She had a groin injury, which was different to the injury which stopped her competing in the American qualifers. I don't begrudge her the spot. Infact kudos to her for not dragging it out all week like she could of, leaving her replacement even less time to get to Italy.
It happens all too often competitors picked on passed form instead of current form. The American Track and Field qualifiers pick the ones who qualify at the time, not what they done at the last or previous Olympics. I agree with Patrick on this one.