British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Can anyone recommend Property Rental Agents in Houston, Texas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/can-anyone-recommend-property-rental-agents-houston-texas-712962/)

Bonnie01 Apr 11th 2011 8:28 pm

Can anyone recommend Property Rental Agents in Houston, Texas

Can anyone recommend a very professional and "on the ball" rental agent in Houston? I'd also be interested to know of anyone to avoid when trying to find a house in Houston.

We're looking for a min 4 bed detached property to rent for min 6 months until we find our feet a bit more......and I'm a nightmare to deal with on this sort of thing so the agent had better have their wits about them because I will dot the i's and cross the t's!!! :D

We're going to be looking west(ish), ie no more than 1hr drive of Galleria.

We already have an relocation agent in place, but it always pays to have the extra knowledge. Many thanks in advance.

Martinsb Apr 21st 2011 1:02 am

Re: Can anyone recommend Property Rental Agents in Houston, Texas

Originally Posted by Bonnie01 (Post 9299051)
Can anyone recommend a very professional and "on the ball" rental agent in Houston? I'd also be interested to know of anyone to avoid when trying to find a house in Houston.

We're looking for a min 4 bed detached property to rent for min 6 months until we find our feet a bit more......and I'm a nightmare to deal with on this sort of thing so the agent had better have their wits about them because I will dot the i's and cross the t's!!! :D

We're going to be looking west(ish), ie no more than 1hr drive of Galleria.

We already have an relocation agent in place, but it always pays to have the extra knowledge. Many thanks in advance.

Good morning Bonnie,
I have an excellent Realtor here in Dallas with an office in Houston, I will happily forward you their details if it would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Martin

ukintexas Apr 21st 2011 2:22 am

I've PM'd you Bonnie.

Welcome to Houston!

jseaward Apr 22nd 2011 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by Martinsb (Post 9317752)
Good morning Bonnie,
I have an excellent Realtor here in Dallas with an office in Houston, I will happily forward you their details if it would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Martin

I'm moving to Dallas on June 28 and will need somewhere to live. Would you mind passing on your Realtor's details?

Thanks,

James

Martinsb Apr 23rd 2011 1:49 am

Originally Posted by jseaward (Post 9321393)
I'm moving to Dallas on June 28 and will need somewhere to live. Would you mind passing on your Realtor's details?

Thanks,

James

PM sent

Bomjeito Apr 26th 2011 3:54 pm

Me too - sent a PM!

jseaward Apr 29th 2011 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by Bomjeito (Post 9327589)
Me too - sent a PM!

Did you send a PM to me? I don't think I have received one from you.

J

iwright Jun 26th 2011 2:31 pm

Hey there everyone,

I might be moving to Houston sometime over the next few months and was also wondering if anyone had any good rental agents around Houston that I can contact ?

Thanks in advance !

;)