British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Calling Patrick........ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/calling-patrick-344412/)

waxwabbit Dec 24th 2005 9:39 pm

Calling Patrick........
 
Ill call u mid week, either wed or thurs....im working all the way upto then

and thanks for your call

Patrick Dec 24th 2005 10:01 pm

Re: Calling Patrick........
 

Originally Posted by waxwabbit
Ill call u mid week, either wed or thurs....im working all the way upto then

and thanks for your call

No worries

Ray Dec 24th 2005 10:07 pm

Re: Calling Patrick........
 

Originally Posted by Patrick
No worries

Hope you have sent the instructional manual and any maps...

NC Penguin Dec 25th 2005 12:27 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 

Originally Posted by waxwabbit
Ill call u mid week, either wed or thurs....im working all the way upto then

and thanks for your call

Dear Waxxie,

There's the Private Messaging function on BE. You and Patrick can do your biz in private. ;)



NC Penguin

Lord Lionheart Dec 25th 2005 12:29 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 
Elina can you bring some milk home

Eskimo Dec 25th 2005 1:26 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 
bring me a cup of tea up love

dunroving Dec 25th 2005 1:53 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 
Santa I want a Ferrari and Pamela Anderson. Hope I'm not too late.

syllk Dec 25th 2005 2:03 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 
Satan I want some Ferrero Rochet and the assured mass destruction of the Ambassador's party. Hope I'm not too late.

Ray Dec 25th 2005 2:11 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 

Originally Posted by syllk
Satan I want some Ferrero Rochet and the assured mass destruction of the Ambassador's party. Hope I'm not too late.

I dont think he has got to you yet
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/map/index.php

Thydney Dec 25th 2005 2:49 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Dear Waxxie,

There's the Private Messaging function on BE. You and Patrick can do your biz in private. ;)



NC Penguin


My we have got one on us today :D

syllk Dec 25th 2005 3:21 am

Re: Calling Patrick........
 

Originally Posted by Ray
I dont think he has got to you yet
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/map/index.php

Just a little while longer...


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:38 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.