Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Calling New Yorkers

Calling New Yorkers

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling New Yorkers

I need to ask a big favour...

My best friend recently visited NYC and had a great time. She cherished her tacky White I heart NYC keyring with pride.

She left it, in her handbag with all her keys in a friends flat in London. The flat was broken in to and she had her I pod, handbag, clothes, jewellry etc stolen. Now I can't affort to replace an Ipod to cheer her up so I was looking for a I Heart NYC keyring instead.
I can't find one in the UK or on Ebay...

So....

Anyone willing to go and buy one for me and post it to me if I was willing to send the money to pay for such things??
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 1:11 pm
Banned

Terrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Calling New Yorkers

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
I need to ask a big favour...

My best friend recently visited NYC and had a great time. She cherished her tacky White I heart NYC keyring with pride.

She left it, in her handbag with all her keys in a friends flat in London. The flat was broken in to and she had her I pod, handbag, clothes, jewellry etc stolen. Now I can't affort to replace an Ipod to cheer her up so I was looking for a I Heart NYC keyring instead.
I can't find one in the UK or on Ebay...

So....

Anyone willing to go and buy one for me and post it to me if I was willing to send the money to pay for such things??
I'll be in NYC in about 2 weeks time, and have no problems picking one up for you! Just give me a description or better still a picture if you can find one on the net.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 3:31 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nycwebstore.com/detail.as...ID=TK-ILNYPKCS

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADORABLE-I-LOVE-...QQcmdZViewItem

or

http://www.broadwaynewyork.com/Categ...ame=Key-chains

Bleeding things are everywhere all for less than a tenner!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, You're right but the shipping to the U.K> is £15!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOl. SOmeone's just put on ebay! Yeah!