Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

CALLING HOME!

CALLING HOME!

Old Jun 16th 2007, 3:12 pm
British New Yorker

veronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CALLING HOME!

Originally Posted by Paul S
according to me Vonage control panel its either $15 or $25 a month extra dependant on what plan you want
I will look now on the Vonage site. Thanks
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:14 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by veronica jayne
I don't believe Vonage come out at all. I think you are on your own, that was my point.
Not much to it. Either connect it straight to the modem or to your router, then plug in your phone.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of light

you can call from your PC using yahoo phone out service for 1 cent p/m to the UK.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:08 am
British New Yorker

veronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rincewind
Not much to it. Either connect it straight to the modem or to your router, then plug in your phone.

I mean if anything goes wrong later. Time Warner come out within two days if anything is wrong with your cable TV and they walk you through the steps you need if anything goes wrong with your PC, or I believe they will come out for that too.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:12 am
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by Hank Hill
you can call from your PC using yahoo phone out service for 1 cent p/m to the UK.

Really. There seems to be so much out there. I can't wait to get the Vonage. I wish I had consulted you guys before I just bought my mobile, you are a mine of information. I never think to ask anyone, I just buy things spur of the moment, not good!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:45 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

I never think to ask anyone, I just buy things spur of the moment, not good!!
I'm the same way, but it's retail therapy. Helps me deal with home-sickness
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:46 pm
British New Yorker

I'm the same way, but it's retail therapy. Helps me deal with home-sickness

I love retail therapy. A shopping day is a mental health day really!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:47 pm
You Are All Diseased

I love retail therapy. A shopping day is a mental health day really!
Yeah, but sometimes....I need a lot of therapy
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:49 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Really!! I never saw this before. Maybe I don't have them just take it directly from my account usually!! Could be as when I opened my phone account it was so long ago we did not have the net to pay by and sent cheques!!
So...you get the buck back, yet?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:59 pm
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by fatbrit
So...you get the buck back, yet?

NO!!!!!! Barstewards!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:02 pm
British New Yorker

Yeah, but sometimes....I need a lot of therapy

Me too!

I got the Vonage package but I don't think I am even going to attempt to put it together. Another thing that will sit here for months, they bill from the day you sign up too!:curse:
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:03 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

NO!!!!!! Barstewards!!
Oh well! Thieving bastards, eh? Still, they're not in a minority in the United Corporations.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:53 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

...they bill from the day you sign up too!:curse:
Did you get a special deal?

http://www.vonage.com/lp/US/get1monthfree/
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:04 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Did you get a special deal?

http://www.vonage.com/lp/US/get1monthfree/
They will usually charge you the connection fees when you order the box and the line. You just don't get to pay the first month of service (but we all know the connection fee kind of makes up for that )

The best thing right now is to refer friends. Good little deal going on there.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:05 am
British New Yorker

They will usually charge you the connection fees when you order the box and the line. You just don't get to pay the first month of service (but we all know the connection fee kind of makes up for that )

The best thing right now is to refer friends. Good little deal going on there.

I know, I told the guy someone recommended me and came in here for her name (someone PM'd to say she liked hers when she read my post on here) but she was not on line for me to get her name!! Shame, I would have liked to get her whatever it was they were offering!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.