Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Called NSC again today and got the same old story!

Called NSC again today and got the same old story!

Old Oct 4th 2002, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

waiting4T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Called NSC again today and got the same old story!

They told me that an officer has had my case since the 21st of september. The 21st of sept. is a saturday and they don't work on saturdays am i correct? So maybe they are giving me the run around still!! I am getting really pissed off rite about now. Tried to call my representative today but could not get a hold of the lady i deal with. I am really getting madddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2002, 5:33 am
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Called NSC again today and got the same old story!

Originally posted by waiting4T:
They told me that an officer has had my case since the 21st of september. The 21st of sept. is a saturday and they don't work on saturdays am i correct? So maybe they are giving me the run around still!! I am getting really pissed off rite about now. Tried to call my representative today but could not get a hold of the lady i deal with. I am really getting madddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

I know it is very frustrating, I have been there & didnt think it would ever end for me too but it finally did & it will for you too. Just keep in mind that yes your petition went to an officer but that doesnt mean they got to it first thing. They might have many petitions to go thru before they hit yours. Also I have read that they have worked on weekends when they have gotten way behind.

Hope you get good news very soon.
Old Oct 4th 2002, 5:54 am
Rob

NSC DOES work on Saturdays, so you might be in luck!

"waiting4T" wrote in message
news:433243.1033702348@britishexpats-
.com
    > They told me that an officer has had my case since the 21st of
    > september. The 21st of sept. is a saturday and they don't work on
    > saturdays am i correct? So maybe they are giving me the run around
    > still!! I am getting really pissed off rite about now. Tried to call my
    > representative today but could not get a hold of the lady i deal with.
    > I am really getting madddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 4th 2002, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

waiting4T is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it will be over soon, i'm just tired of waiting. It's worse now since i now they have my paperwork on there desk. I just hope i don't get an RFE or something after all this. Before i knew it was on their desk, it sucked really bad but i was used to it, and now i know it's just sitting there and it makes me even more impatient. I am thinking maybe it will be done by 1 more week. I hope!! Thanks for trying to chear me up.
Old Oct 4th 2002, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Mooey is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Called NSC again today and got the same old story!

Hi Ya
Well I certainly know how you feel.. I was told our petition was with an officer on the 19th September,, and we are still waiting our 1st NOA is 24th May... and I was then told that while the Audit was running the officers will be working on the petition buit that we wouldnt heard if it had been approved until after the Audit, I was also told that the Unline and recorded updates would NOT be updated,,,
Then I find that is no true,, I know of 2 petitions with NOA dates after our that have been approved one from the 28th May and the latest from the 6th June approved on the 2nd October....
I just cant understand WHY they lie to us,, its hard enough as it is without them lying... I am so worried now that I can hardley sleep and I am going to have to tell my daughter that it is looking very unlikly that I will make it to her wedding in December....

Originally posted by waiting4T:
I know it will be over soon, i'm just tired of waiting. It's worse now since i now they have my paperwork on there desk. I just hope i don't get an RFE or something after all this. Before i knew it was on their desk, it sucked really bad but i was used to it, and now i know it's just sitting there and it makes me even more impatient. I am thinking maybe it will be done by 1 more week. I hope!! Thanks for trying to chear me up.
Old Oct 4th 2002, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

hmiller is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm now just hoping for our approval and visa before our May 2nd wedding. I told my fiance' That was THE DAY that we were getting married, visa or not! Mostly said out of frustration, of course. I wouldn't do anything to jeapordize our chances but I am starting to think I should have done DCF, as it would have been quicker. Only reason we didn't do that is that, I didn't want to have to put my new husband back on a plane not knowing when I would be able to see him again.....

Damn they make this hard on us!