Reload this Page >

California Divorce Assistance

California Divorce Assistance

Old Sep 4th 2007, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Geezer041 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default California Divorce Assistance

Hello,

I wonder if anybody could help me with the basic requirements of divorce in California. My ex filed pro per in Feb and I have not responded to anything.

Petition to Divorce - FL 100
30 Day Summons - FL 110

She just sent me an 'At-Issue Memorandum for Trail Setting' - L30

Can anybody help with the next steps and forms that I need to file. I just want this over with and cannot find the info anywhere.

Thank you in advance for you help.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

JacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud of
Default Re: California Divorce Assistance

Originally Posted by Geezer041
Hello,

I wonder if anybody could help me with the basic requirements of divorce in California. My ex filed pro per in Feb and I have not responded to anything.

Petition to Divorce - FL 100
30 Day Summons - FL 110

She just sent me an 'At-Issue Memorandum for Trail Setting' - L30

Can anybody help with the next steps and forms that I need to file. I just want this over with and cannot find the info anywhere.

Thank you in advance for you help.
Do you have an attorney?
If not call the local Court House and speak with the Court Clerk.
I was divorced in California a few years ago, and it seemed to be quite an easy process.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

I do not have an attorney. We really have nothing that we are fighting over so the expense is not worth it. I did call the court house and they offered me no assistance. They only advised me to speak to an attorney.

I really just want to know the forms I need to submit in order so I can go down the list and check them off. We are not dividing any assets we have only been married 4 years.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

JacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud of

I do not have an attorney. We really have nothing that we are fighting over so the expense is not worth it. I did call the court house and they offered me no assistance. They only advised me to speak to an attorney.

I really just want to know the forms I need to submit in order so I can go down the list and check them off. We are not dividing any assets we have only been married 4 years.
Sorry, I wish I could help more.
Have you tried online?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Try this

www.3stepdivorce.com/states/california.shtml
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:56 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any issues with support though? I know a woman whose husband has left her but he is entitled to financial support as she earns more than him.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

I have tried online but can't find any useful resources with a simple step by step.

We really do not have any problems with division of assets or alimony, no children. It is simply a matter of filing the correct paper work with out an attorney. Why is it so hard to obtain that information?

Thank you all for you help thus far!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:58 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried online but can't find any useful resources with a simple step by step.

We really do not have any problems with division of assets or alimony, no children. It is simply a matter of filing the correct paper work with out an attorney. Why is it so hard to obtain that information?

Sorry I can't be more help.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:39 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

I found this :

http://www.kinseylaw.com/freestuff/s...orceforms.html

I hope it helps..
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:44 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried your local bookstore? Seems like the ones around here are full of NM divorce books.