Reload this Page >

Buying Marmite online

Wikiposts

Buying Marmite online

Old Apr 3rd 2011, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

BlightyBoy is on a distinguished road
Default Buying Marmite online

It seems the International aisles in the supermarket have stopped stocking marmite in these parts. I'm planning to buy some in bulk from an online source. Please tell some of your favo(u)rite sources of this and the best deals for price and shipping.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 3:59 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying Marmite online

Originally Posted by BlightyBoy
It seems the International aisles in the supermarket have stopped stocking marmite in these parts. I'm planning to buy some in bulk from an online source. Please tell some of your favo(u)rite sources of this and the best deals for price and shipping.
Umm and what parts might that be!!

I seem to recall we talked about this a while back but there are a few threads on Marmite if you do a search!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...50#post9275050

Last edited by Poppy girl; Apr 3rd 2011 at 4:02 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 5:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Amazon...if you can still get it...it was banned for a while.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 5:41 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...rmite&x=9&y=13
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a Cost Plus World Market nearby, they usually have it:

http://www.worldmarket.com/family/in...oryId=11210486
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:38 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

You sick, sick bastard.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Dougster75 is on a distinguished road

It's so expensive in most international aisles over here, we tend to bring a healthy supply back in the suitcase after each UK visit, along with the salad cream and chocolate...
Old Apr 4th 2011, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

My brother brought us 6 large tubs of it when he visited in October...we are still on the first one, so I'll sell you some cheap
Old Apr 4th 2011, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

AddyLaddy has a spectacular aura aboutAddyLaddy has a spectacular aura aboutAddyLaddy has a spectacular aura about

I use Amazon "Subscribe & Save" to get regular bulk deliveries of Marmite, Heinz Baked Beans, Weetabix, Salad Cream and PG Tips.

However, both Salad Cream and Marmite seem to be out of stock at the moment.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 5:38 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
...it was banned for a while.
Quite right too - work of the devil, that stuff!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 8:16 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Quite right too - work of the devil, that stuff!
It's a proper spread unlike Vegemite or Bovril
Old Apr 4th 2011, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

I often find it in the baking aisle for some reason, not sure what Americans bake it into.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 8:51 am
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Anian
I often find it in the baking aisle for some reason, not sure what Americans bake it into.
Tumbled to that one, the Americans see yeast extract and think yeast and place it with the baking.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Anyone having any luck finding somewhere online to buy Marmite XO (Extra Old)?

There's a bit about it in this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/fo...read-like.html

Sounds pretty good to me.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

OK - answered my own question:

http://www.marmiteshop.co.uk/product...Qb2k5hqN3IEb-1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.