Reload this Page >

Business Licence Information.

Business Licence Information.

Old Apr 3rd 2003, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

Angela Coupar is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Business Licence Information.

Hi Everyone...

Can somebody give me some advice. I have been told that alot of businesses need to be licenced. I plan to move to Florida in 2004. I plan to buy a business either a hairdressers, beauty salon, retail shop or a pub/bar established business.

With regard to the hairdressers and beauty businesses I have no qualifications, but equally I only intend to run the management side of the business and I intend to employ or take on the resident qualified staff to treat customers, so would I still need to be licenced?

Can anyone tell me where I find out if a business needs to be licenced, and any other advice would be appreciated...

Thanks A J.
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 3:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Business Licence Information.

Check out the Dept of Business and professional regulation

http://www.state.fl.us/dbpr/index.shtml

you may also need a local occupational permit depending on the particular county you are in ..Ray
Old Apr 4th 2003, 6:40 am
Just Joined

Angela Coupar is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Business Licence Info;

Thanks Ray,

You link will be a great help...

From A J Coupar (www.canine-angels.co.uk)