Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bush or Kerry? Your chance to vote.

Bush or Kerry? Your chance to vote.

Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:19 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bush or Kerry? Your chance to vote.

I always had a soft spot for Croatia, 93%, shock & awe....but I must find out more about Niger...

http://www.betavote.com/
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bush or Kerry? Your chance to vote.

Originally Posted by Tone
I always had a soft spot for Croatia, 93%, shock & awe....but I must find out more about Niger...

http://www.betavote.com/
Pretty slow for me ... I can't get the results stage ... must be popular, this voting lark.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:30 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Give it time mun, what's the hurry ?
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tone
Give it time mun, what's the hurry ?
No hurry for me, I don't have to live in a country run by the shysters ... I have a different set of shysters to vote for.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:00 pm
Blindside Fumbler

It appears somebodys been nobbling the Nider votes...yet more electoral fraud

"What happened to the votes from Niger?
It appears somebody set up a distributed human or robot voting group to cast votes purporting to be from Niger.

More than 5000 votes had been cast by the time we noticed this.

Those votes have been disqualified and the IP addresses of the voters banned for the moment.

A close look at the data and the server logs showed that this concerted effort, be it human or robot in nature, did not originate in Niger.

We are considering a new authentication method that would require you to enter an e-mail address and answer an automated e-mail to "activate" your vote.

If you have a strong opinion on that subject, please let us know so we can make the best decision.

We are also considering other anti-vote-spamming measures, but in answer to the obvious question: we do not want to limit votes to one per IP address, as that would lock out internet cafes and with them a large portion of the online world.

The disqualified votes are still in the database, so if you think we are doing the wrong thing by considering these ballots "spoiled" please tell us why and we will consider your argument.

Finally, please play nice. Betavote is not advocating one candidate over the other. This project is only interesting if people participate in a fair and honest way."
Old Oct 27th 2004, 3:50 pm
You fat bastard

adeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really nice

Probly Ralph Niger...