Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bush gets word right shocker!!!

Bush gets word right shocker!!!

Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:51 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bush gets word right shocker!!!

Yes, it's true. Two minutes ago during his insane babblings about North Korea and the complimenting of journalists suits for some strange reason, while telling us that he is commited to exploring all diplomatic routes before ever going to war (ha ha) he said the work 'ambiguity' correctly and in context. Has anyone else ever witnessed this phenomena?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bush gets word right shocker!!!

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Yes, it's true. Two minutes ago during his insane babblings about North Korea and the complimenting of journalists suits for some strange reason, while telling us that he is commited to exploring all diplomatic routes before ever going to war (ha ha) he said the work 'ambiguity' correctly and in context. Has anyone else ever witnessed this phenomena?

I didn't notice...I was by then.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:59 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

No. I have not witnessed this phenomenon because I zone out as soon as I even hear the guy...
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:02 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

he said the work
shame you couldn't mate.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:14 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
shame you couldn't mate.
Oh no, now I am infcected two!! I should have zoned out like Elvira...Hail to the chief, hail to the ..............oh nooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:15 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, now I am infcected two!! I should have zoned out like Elvira...Hail to the chief, hail to the ..............oh nooooo!!!!!!!!!!
you're infected too.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

angelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond repute

the few times i have the misfortune to hear that insane baboon talking on the radio am constantly confounded by the fact that he is actually the president of the most powerful nation in fhe world. I mean the journalists come across as highly intellectual erudite and informed in comparison to him. His lacks even the smallest amount of ability to speak even remotely intelligently about anything. It was veyr interesting to see how he would turn a question like "should hastert resign over foley" (to paraphrase) into a discussion on tax cuts. It's like he tries the same tactics as other politicians to divert hard questions into something more positive yet lacks even the remotest ability to do so. It's like he blows the whole political sham wide open for all to see. Its almost like watching presidents training school where they go over these things in slow motion exposing and exaggerating the techniques needed later on for the real job.

Originally Posted by Manc
you're infected too.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

Carin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angelman
the few times i have the misfortune to hear that insane baboon talking on the radio am constantly confounded by the fact that he is actually the president of the most powerful nation in fhe world. I mean the journalists come across as highly intellectual erudite and informed in comparison to him. His lacks even the smallest amount of ability to speak even remotely intelligently about anything. It was veyr interesting to see how he would turn a question like "should hastert resign over foley" (to paraphrase) into a discussion on tax cuts. It's like he tries the same tactics as other politicians to divert hard questions into something more positive yet lacks even the remotest ability to do so. It's like he blows the whole political sham wide open for all to see. Its almost like watching presidents training school where they go over these things in slow motion exposing and exaggerating the techniques needed later on for the real job.
Lets not forget he was VOTED for president by the american people. I'm so fed up with people moaning about him, haven't they got anything better to do?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:47 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by Carin
Lets not forget he was VOTED for president by the american people. I'm so fed up with people moaning about him, haven't they got anything better to do?
dissent is the highest form of patriotism
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:51 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Lets not forget he was VOTED for president by the american people.
<<<sigh>>>

Indeed he was

Says a lot about the US populace
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:58 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
<<<sigh>>>

Indeed he was

Says a lot about the US populace
And what does the re-election of the poodle say?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 5:00 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Lets not forget he was VOTED for president by the american people.
Thought he was elected by the Supreme Court the first time round, and the Diebold Corporation the second. Must have got it wrong, I suppose.

Last edited by fatbrit; Oct 11th 2006 at 5:12 pm. Reason: spelin!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 5:30 pm
Homebody

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Thought he was elected by the Supreme Court the first time round, and the Diebold Corporation the second. Must have got it wrong, I suppose.

True. Nevertheless, about half of those who could be bothered voted for this moron.