B'stards...

Old Sep 22nd 2003, 5:46 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default B'stards...

They got me again...

I drove though a light that changed from amber to red in Garland Texas saturday night....anyone know what the fine is?

I had my family over from Blighty and they said the bastard cameras are everywhere over there, and now they have come up with a new speed camera (black box or something?) that they hide behind trees and shrubs, whilst the fuzz sit in a van all cosy like? my brother said there's a website in England were people spot them and someone goes and runs over it or tears it down...is this true?

The camera is on centerville and 635 LBJ, so if anyone has a shotgun....can you kindly blast the F**ker away for me.

Thank You
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 5:50 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

As a bloke who works in the insurance industry, I would like to commend you in the fine art of speeding.
Your premiums thou shalt rise and that is good. I have a mortgage and two kids to support.
It costs a lot to put the little beggers through college let me tell you.
More of the same please.

chin up mush. trouble with the camera's is that they don't buy the 'tourist from England accent' while looking all innocent like.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 5:56 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
As a bloke who works in the insurance industry, I would like to commend you in the fine art of speeding.
Your premiums thou shalt rise and that is good. I have a mortgage and two kids to support.
It costs a lot to put the little beggers through college let me tell you.
More of the same please.

chin up mush. trouble with the camera's is that they don't buy the 'tourist from England accent' while looking all innocent like.
Very Funny Manc.................NOT

Will that defensive driving thing do any good....or have I been shafted up the chocolate starfish???
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 6:05 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno.
If you can avoid getting points on the license at any cost go for it I guess.
Here in MI we count speeding tickets for 3 years, while they may only stay on the license for 2 years, we still class em for 3.
Don't know how it is down your neck of the woods.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 6:07 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Hardly shafted - amber does mean stop.

Produce your UK licence and wing it
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: B'stards...

Originally posted by Yosser
They got me again...

I drove though a light that changed from amber to red in Garland Texas saturday night....anyone know what the fine is?

I had my family over from Blighty and they said the bastard cameras are everywhere over there, and now they have come up with a new speed camera (black box or something?) that they hide behind trees and shrubs, whilst the fuzz sit in a van all cosy like? my brother said there's a website in England were people spot them and someone goes and runs over it or tears it down...is this true?

The camera is on centerville and 635 LBJ, so if anyone has a shotgun....can you kindly blast the F**ker away for me.

Thank You

If you live in an area where they use these cameras get a license plate filter or spray. It makes your license only readable from ground level.

http://www.buyradardetectors.com/Pro...Protector.aspx
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:35 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Or get the bus.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by scotch03

No, it doesn't. It means speed up and go through or get honked from behind.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

LOL, So the US and UK are finally catching up with OZ. WE have had (side of the road) speed cameras and red light cameras for over 10 years now. Got done by one about 5 years ago. I am glad they do not have the auto road side speed cameras here as I am a lead foot.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 10:06 pm
Up Yir Kilt

I dont want to be honked from behind!
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 10:19 pm
Never right in the head!

Amber doesn't mean stop in Texas mate, it means you have atleast another 10 seconds to floor it.

If I did stop on a amber light, half of Dallas would be ramming me up the rusty bullet hole.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 10:21 pm
Never right in the head!

Or get the bus.

I guess you aint been to dallas old chum....there aint NO BUSES
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Amber means stop....But u can turn right on a red light too ? bloody colonials, no wonder there are so many crashes !
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Amber means stop....But u can turn right on a red light too ? bloody colonials, no wonder there are so many crashes !
Yep and left on a one-way street. I just love it when someone goes the wrong way on one of those.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:31 am
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Not in NYC, thank god

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.