Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Brittney Spears

Brittney Spears

Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:54 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
I bet she is a hell of a lot better looking than anyone you ever been with.
allright calm down matey...Just cause you bang the bishop over Brit, don't take offence.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Yosser
allright calm down matey...Just cause you bang the bishop over Brit, don't take offence.
No bashing the Brit, your talking about the woman I love!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

RE: that Britney Pic...

I take it, your one of those "you don't look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire" then Pimpbot
Every holes a ......oh, never mind
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:58 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Brittney Spears

Originally posted by Patrick
Jesus ****ing Christ, I thought the world was going implode - I found myself agree Yosser.

Patrick
"Do you both know how happy that makes me?"

"Huh, huh, do ya?"

I whispered a silent JFC when I saw britney wearing no make up at the checkout too... (on magazine)

What the bloody hell is keeping her jeans up?
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:19 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

She looks like white trash - not you Brigie.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:26 pm

Originally posted by scotch03
She looks like white trash - not you Brigie.
Awww shanks scotch... was wondering where you've been!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:28 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

I've been taking a friend from London around LA.
Too much partying last week
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:28 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
"Do you both know how happy that makes me?"

"Huh, huh, do ya?"

I whispered a silent JFC when I saw britney wearing no make up at the checkout too... (on magazine)

What the bloody hell is keeping her jeans up?
Amazing....Brig has replied to 8 hours of discussion on about the last 10 posts in less than 5 minutes....all this whilst doing the ironing, washing up and cooking the dinner.

Next topic tomorrow...

Brig Vs Brit in the battle of the blondes.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:29 pm

I've been taking a friend from London around LA.
Too much partying last week
As Punch would say.... "That's the way to do it!"
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:30 pm
Up Yir Kilt

I dread to think what else she has been doing. I will accept the pictures though!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:33 pm

Amazing....Brig has replied to 8 hours of discussion on about the last 10 posts in less than 5 minutes....all this whilst doing the ironing, washing up and cooking the dinner.

Next topic tomorrow...

I type fast! Very, very fast!

Wot no screen capture? ô¿~
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:35 pm
Up Yir Kilt

Good with your hands, oooh la la
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:35 pm

I would take her down with adequate amounts of hair tossing!

Donate payments to watch said event to britishExpats... Upgrade!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:36 pm
Up Yir Kilt

That can be missread.

Britney
Take down
Tossing

You get worse Brigie
Old Nov 18th 2003, 11:04 pm

That can be missread.

Britney
Take down
Tossing

You get worse Brigie
Huh? This isn't like that member thing is it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.