Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

brits in yuma az

brits in yuma az

Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

StephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: brits in yuma az

Originally Posted by blaze
Where were you for all the other Phoenix expat meetings
I haven't been here that long...I think I have been to only 2 meet ups since moving to AZ but liked all the people I've met and ready to meet more
Old Nov 20th 2006, 12:01 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StephC1520
I haven't been here that long...I think I have been to only 2 meet ups since moving to AZ but liked all the people I've met and ready to meet more

The ones you met weren't enough for you ha!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

gsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by natbo1
hey all

im seeing if there is anyone on here that is in the yuma arizona area who is from england or anywhere over there....
thanks
nat
Tucson here. I think most of the Brits are up in Phoenix; that direct flight to LHR makes escaping easier...
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:01 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
Where were you?
The Devil's Martini (the North Scottsdale one).