Reload this Page >

Brits in San Diego

Brits in San Diego

Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

onefoxyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brits in San Diego

Hey out there,
I'm new to this and I'm not British, but I do love British birds. I am in San Diego and would like to meet any interested Brits. I am born and raised in Southern California, so if you are new to the areas, I can show you some of the sights. I also party pretty hard at all the proper clubs here, so let me know if you're down.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:13 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

can you guys believe this?

Last edited by manc1976; Jan 13th 2004 at 5:24 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brits in San Diego

If you like birds go to the zoo.

Originally posted by onefoxyman
Hey out there,
I'm new to this and I'm not British, but I do love British birds. I am in San Diego and would like to meet any interested Brits. I am born and raised in Southern California, so if you are new to the areas, I can show you some of the sights. I also party pretty hard at all the proper clubs here, so let me know if you're down.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:47 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Seems he want to find a Mrs London somewhere ..can anybody help...I wonder if he likes Rodents
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Leslie66
I guess that's some of the usual dry brit humor i should have expected from y'all. Look, if you're not interested, then don't respond. I really don't have time for losers with nothing good to say.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:51 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

this is an expats forum, not a pick-up parlour. I love the way we're the losers!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by manc1976
this is an expats forum, not a pick-up parlour. I love the way we're the losers!
You're right. it is also not an insult gallery for posh punters. I like the way you think man. i really was just looking for some cool heads to party with. i guess I picked the wrong little island.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

RChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to all

this is an expats forum, not a pick-up parlour.

Oh isnt it?....damn!....never mind then......

Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:55 pm
@matthewb76

nope, you came here touting for women.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I guess that's some of the usual dry brit humor i should have expected from y'all. Look, if you're not interested, then don't respond. I really don't have time for losers with nothing good to say.
No!! thats from a Texan...We all have our partners on this forum
try www.Iamdesparate.com

Last edited by ray6; Jan 13th 2004 at 6:07 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by RChappo
Oh isnt it?....damn!....never mind then......

Well of course I came touting for women, I didn't expect so much hater action from the peanut gallery, however. I didn't think this was an alternative lifestyle expatriot website. Could ya'll let me know where the non-gay british expatriot wesbite is? IAmDEsperate.com might work for you guys, but I'm afraid I'm a little to vain for that.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:22 pm
@matthewb76

IAmDEsperate.com might work for you guys, but I'm afraid I'm a little to vain for that.
Don't you watch queer eye?
you are sooooooooooo yesterday darling.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Don't you watch queer eye?
you are sooooooooooo yesterday darling.
Keep telling yourself that Michigan. Enjoying the weather up there? It's a nice cool 78f here in sunny San Diego. No wonder you are such a bore. What's a queer eye anyway? Is that something you can buy?
Is it like a GAYDAR tracking system? Please advise, if this product is on the market, I am very interested.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:39 pm
@matthewb76

Keep telling yourself that Michigan. Enjoying the weather up there? It's a nice cool 78f here in sunny San Diego. No wonder you are such a bore. What's a queer eye anyway? Is that something you can buy?
Is it like a GAYDAR tracking system? Please advise, if this product is on the market, I am very interested.
and you really are endearing yourself to all these 'birds' right now eh?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

and you really are endearing yourself to all these 'birds' right now eh?
No, I've figured out that there's nothing but fags here, now I'm moving on. Smell you later. Keep brusing and all that jazz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.