British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Brits in Cranberry, PA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/brits-cranberry-pa-301809/)

Steff May 9th 2005 3:38 pm

Brits in Cranberry, PA

It seems like I see at least one Brit a day in Cranberry. Are they all there because of work visas for the same company?? Why Cranberry? It's one of life's mysteries :confused:

ukemigrant May 9th 2005 5:11 pm

Re: Brits in Cranberry, PA

Originally Posted by Steff
It seems like I see at least one Brit a day in Cranberry. Are they all there because of work visas for the same company?? Why Cranberry? It's one of life's mysteries :confused:

That's so weird because I haven't seen a single one since I moved here and I live in Freedom just down the road, and work in Cranberry. Are you seeing them in the cinema still? I haven't even seen you there and I go to the movies a lot.....

I'm on a marriage Visa btw.

Steff May 9th 2005 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by ukemigrant
That's so weird because I haven't seen a single one since I moved here and I live in Freedom just down the road, and work in Cranberry. Are you seeing them in the cinema still? I haven't even seen you there and I go to the movies a lot.....

I'm on a marriage Visa btw.

Yep, all the time! Quite a few came in for the Hitchhiker's movie. Its always different people, not the same.
I don't know if I've seen you or not...if an annoying person asked you where you were from it was probably me, hehe.

ukemigrant May 9th 2005 7:33 pm

Yep, all the time! Quite a few came in for the Hitchhiker's movie. Its always different people, not the same.
I don't know if I've seen you or not...if an annoying person asked you where you were from it was probably me, hehe.

No sadly not me - went to see the first showing of that movie around 5:05pm the day it opened too.

Will be going to the first showing of Star Wars after 4pm the day it opens (I go after work) so I might see you there.

Suess May 9th 2005 8:34 pm

Hi,

You're doing better than me. I live near Bethlehem in PA and I have met 3 Brits in 11 months.

I wish..........................

Sue :D

Steff May 10th 2005 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by ukemigrant
No sadly not me - went to see the first showing of that movie around 5:05pm the day it opened too.

Will be going to the first showing of Star Wars after 4pm the day it opens (I go after work) so I might see you there.

Cool, I am working 12-8 that day.
You might want to get your tickets early, I think it could get a little crazy in there.

There is a Brit who came in a few times with his USC wife and she wears funny hats...that's not you is it? hehe

ukemigrant May 10th 2005 7:15 pm

Cool, I am working 12-8 that day.
You might want to get your tickets early, I think it could get a little crazy in there.

There is a Brit who came in a few times with his USC wife and she wears funny hats...that's not you is it? hehe

Nah my wife doesn't wear hats.... I'll be in at lunchtime to buy my ticket for that later showing. Hasn't failed me yet.....

See you there - I'll look out for you.