Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British in St.Louis??

British in St.Louis??

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

ricky jordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British in St.Louis??

Helloooo..I'm not British myself...but, I went to France/Italy this summer and ended up hanging out with a load of English people...wonderful wonderful people.

I couldn't have foreseen the bond we had in language when in a foreign land, it was really cool. I miss them dearly...especially the humor.

Anyway, I was just wanting to know if any of you are out there perhaps living in my backyard? I would love to meet some new people, throw a few drinks back and laugh.

I'm going to England late this March, was in London in '89....been too long.

cheers!

rick
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 1:24 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British in St.Louis??

Originally Posted by ricky jordan View Post
Helloooo..I'm not British myself...but, I went to France/Italy this summer and ended up hanging out with a load of English people...wonderful wonderful people.

I couldn't have foreseen the bond we had in language when in a foreign land, it was really cool. I miss them dearly...especially the humor.

Anyway, I was just wanting to know if any of you are out there perhaps living in my backyard? I would love to meet some new people, throw a few drinks back and laugh.

I'm going to England late this March, was in London in '89....been too long.

cheers!

rick

Check the Frappr map here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393102

While you're at it, put yourself on there too!

NC Penguin
Old Feb 4th 2007, 6:39 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British in St.Louis??

Hang out at Schlafly's Taproom on 21st and Locust. Listen for a British accent, then run up and ask them what part of Lithuania they're from! They'll love it!