Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British passport price change

British passport price change

Old May 24th 2010, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow British passport price change

The price of a British passport changes today. More information here.

Dean
Old May 25th 2010, 10:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British passport price change

http://ukinusa.fco.gov.uk/en/help-fo.../passport-fees

Either some one is taking the piss or there's a typo...

$21600 for the 32 page passport with the fees or $256 for the 48 page one.
Old May 25th 2010, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Old May 27th 2010, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: British passport price change

Originally Posted by Bob

That's the gold-plated special edition......

Typo will be corrected.

Dean
Old Sep 15th 2010, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

chrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of lightchrissy52 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob

Old Sep 30th 2010, 10:37 am
Just Joined

melliset has a brilliant futuremelliset has a brilliant futuremelliset has a brilliant futuremelliset has a brilliant futuremelliset has a brilliant futuremelliset has a brilliant future

Thanks for the information Bob..
Old Oct 13th 2010, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

fern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nicefern is just really nice

Thanks... need to renew mine next year
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

MaineLeedsbloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by British Consul

Dean
Hi Dean,
2 questions.
1) I want to get my american children British Passports through me being a British citizen by birth. Is there extra processing time because they are foreign born.......we want to go over to the UK in March/April.
2) Section 10 on the application - Countersignature. We have just moved to VT and do not know anyone longer than the time we have been here which is 2 months. Are there any exceptions to the 2 year requirement of knowing the person?......I mean is it not possible to go down to my local police station, prove my kids and I identity and get them to sign the form and photos?
Thanks
Patrick
Old Oct 14th 2010, 7:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MaineLeedsbloke
Hi Dean,
2 questions.
1) I want to get my american children British Passports through me being a British citizen by birth. Is there extra processing time because they are foreign born.......we want to go over to the UK in March/April.
2) Section 10 on the application - Countersignature. We have just moved to VT and do not know anyone longer than the time we have been here which is 2 months. Are there any exceptions to the 2 year requirement of knowing the person?......I mean is it not possible to go down to my local police station, prove my kids and I identity and get them to sign the form and photos?
Thanks
Patrick
1- Doesn't matter, they could just use their US passports if it's only for a holiday. They'd need their US passports anyway.

2- Reading the threads, person just has to be a professional, a cop, lawyer, teacher, that kind of thing.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:35 pm
Banned

Volt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by British Consul

Dean
Why has this important information been placed onto a flipping facebook page?
What if someone doesn't know how to navigate around this iffy and confusing website - we aren't all 17 years old and spend out time on this questionable and very time-sapping website, that seems to disconnect people rather than do the opposite, which I believe it claims to do.

And where is the information actually?

Last edited by Volt61; Nov 3rd 2010 at 5:53 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Volt61
Why has this important information been placed onto a flipping facebook page?
Don't be so freakin' dumb. Check out the UK Embassy page if you don't like Facebook. Are you so childlike that can't figure it out for yourself?

Ian
Old Nov 9th 2010, 4:56 pm
Banned

Volt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to allVolt61 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Don't be so freakin' dumb. Check out the UK Embassy page if you don't like Facebook. Are you so childlike that can't figure it out for yourself?

Ian
Well, rude and narky person, why is the UK government pointing to something that is not in widespread and common use?

Yes, the information can be found el\sewhere (if you can find it by wading through Google searches), but that;s not the point, sir.
The OP shouldn't point to things that are not useful.

Perhaps you should make sure you take your meds everyday, so you aren't so vicious towards people you don't even know and for no real reason - Gees!

Toerag.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Volt61
Well, rude and narky person, why is the UK government pointing to something that is not in widespread and common use?
What is "not in widespread and common use"? Facebook? Welcome to the 21st Century.

First, since you ask, the UK government isn't pointing to it. Dean is. Dean the person, who happens to be the British Consul. He is NOT the UK government, as much as we might like him to be.

Second, if you wanted official information on passports, why wouldn't you just Google "UK passport" and go to the UK Embassy web site for that official information?

Third, even if you did happen to find us here, the link that Dean provided takes you to the Embassy's Facebook page, and if you clicked the passport link provided, you'd be taken to the official Embassy web site.

One way or the other, you got the information you wanted.

Ian
Old Nov 10th 2010, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

cornellcutie is an unknown quantity at this point

Dean,

My apologies for responding to a thread that is completely unrelated...I wanted to PM you,but the site does not allow. I would like to talk to you about a private matter regarding a visit you had in Land O' Lakes. Is there some way I may reach you? I joined the site simply to reach you as the Consulate number is of no use to talk to an actual person.

Thank you ever so much,
NMB
Old Nov 10th 2010, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cornellcutie
I wanted to PM you,but the site does not allow.
It does after you've made 3 posts.

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.