Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Mother with dual nationality child custody rights if in the USA?

British Mother with dual nationality child custody rights if in the USA?

Old Nov 7th 2006, 6:09 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Mother with dual nationality child custody rights if in the USA?

Originally Posted by loopsta29
Hi thank you all for your advice, my son does in fact have both a US and British passport, my husband has verbally given permission and wants to work this out as friendly as possible, he has even said he will move to the UK with us, living spearalty of course, I hope this thread will be of use to other people, but I wuldn't wish this situation on anyone.
I hope everything works out for you & your son. How old is your boy? Mine turned 2 in June. If you ever need someone, I live in El Mirage & would be happy to meet up with you for a coffee or you could come over & the boys could play together. Let me know. Good luck for the future.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:43 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Mother with dual nationality child custody rights if in the USA?

Originally Posted by Partystar
I would be happy to meet up with you for a coffee or you could come over & the boys could play together. .
She will make you pay .....partystar has shallow pockets .....
Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:47 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
She will make you pay .....partystar has shallow pockets .....
Is it really my fault that people are always paying for me?!? It must be my charming personality...or other assets!