Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British illegal - murderer

British illegal - murderer

Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold
Default British illegal - murderer

This is a tragic story. The University of Washington stalker/murderer was a British citizen and an illegal.
His American dream didn't amount to much - what a sad life. I wonder why he chose that kind of shiftless life here - we'll probably never know.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/6879362.html
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

Naomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud of
Default Re: British illegal - murderer

I live in Seattle and have been following that story closely, what a tragedy, that poor woman. Our local paper has more information today about the shooter, Interpol thinks he was born in Leicestershire.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...uwshoot05.html
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:22 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Seems he really went to town, with fake passports and the works.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:49 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by farmerwife
This is a tragic story. The University of Washington stalker/murderer was a British citizen and an illegal.
His American dream didn't amount to much - what a sad life. I wonder why he chose that kind of shiftless life here - we'll probably never know.

Sad life? He chose it. He's a piece of shit psychopathic murderer ...... the only sad thing is that he's alive and some poor innocent woman is dead. His American dream is going to become a nightmare of astronomical proportions when he enters the US prison system.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Sad life? He chose it. He's a piece of shit psychopathic murderer ...... the only sad thing is that he's alive and some poor innocent woman is dead. His American dream is going to become a nightmare of astronomical proportions when he enters the US prison system.
oooooopppsssss

Just noticed the part where he's already committed suicide.

Nevermind.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by farmerwife

What a shame that Seattle police didn't check his immigration status. You'd think with all the hoohaa that's the first thing they would have checked!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:59 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Naomi999
I live in Seattle and have been following that story closely, what a tragedy, that poor woman. Our local paper has more information today about the shooter, Interpol thinks he was born in Leicestershire.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...uwshoot05.html
Oh welcome to the forum
I live outside Seattle, have you been here long?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:01 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
What a shame that Seattle police didn't check his immigration status. You'd think with all the hoohaa that's the first thing they would have checked!
It's not allowed in WA state unless they have a good suspicion he is here illegally
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
Oh welcome to the forum
I live outside Seattle
Me too! Welcome and I live outside of Seattle too!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:18 pm

Me too! Welcome and I live outside of Seattle too!
Welcoming regulars that's nice
I'm your very near neighbour, just 2 towns up I think!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Naomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud ofNaomi999 has much to be proud of

Oh welcome to the forum
I live outside Seattle, have you been here long?
Hello fellow Seattle folks. I've been here for about 12 years, first came in on a student visa in 93 (year of Grunge). Got married a few years later to an American. Love Seattle, especially on warm days like today!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by Naomi999
Hello fellow Seattle folks. I've been here for about 12 years, first came in on a student visa in 93 (year of Grunge). Got married a few years later to an American. Love Seattle, especially on warm days like today!
Yes love the weather
Nice to meet another Seattle poster
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's not allowed in WA state unless they have a good suspicion he is here illegally
Make that the US not just WA state.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Leslie66
oooooopppsssss

Just noticed the part where he's already committed suicide.

Nevermind.
Leslie66 - I agree with you! I meant sad in the sense of pathetic wasted existence etc. I don't feel sorry for him. Obviously feel for the woman's family and friends. It's just that I couldn't figure out why he would have chosen to live here like that - it's not like he was wealthy or anything or had a better standard of living than in the UK.
(For instance - I can understand somewhat why the illegals from Mexico/Central America do it. Most of them are sending chunks of their paychecks home to support families).
The thing that crossed my mind was - perhaps he had done something bad in the UK years ago and had tried to get away from that?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:40 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

only ICE officers are allowed to ask your immigration status and to see a greencard....Mass tried to let cops have a peak, but I don't know what came of it, probably nothing because fedral law trumps local I guess.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.